Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Infestation Notice

I hereby officially declare that my workplace has a roach infestation problem. Been seeing them around more and more often these days but last night, one actually dropped from the ceiling and landed on didjital's yellow design-advertising book. The fella hid between his reference materials right up until... I killed it.


Squashed but its feelers were still moving.


Used the same MO as before. (Click *here* to read previous roach encounter.) Only difference is that I made the kill with my right hand this time. (This roach not so smart.) So, that's one down already. But I'm pretty sure there's a whole lot more out there. Somewhere.


I shall be on the hunt.

5 comments :

sheon said...

that bugga looks HUGE!!!!

stop being in denial already lar, use my favorite method....

attract-trap-eliminate

thats the way to rid these pest!!!

yapthomas said...

ROACH KILLA ON THE PROWL!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Yeah, it WAS huge. Haha. And smelly. Bleh.


ATTN: yapthomas
– Yeah yeah yeah! Die, suckersss!!!

Unknown said...

That's it! I'm alerting P.E.T.A.

B@n@n@-Milk said...

Hmmm .... "siu keong" u may rest in peace ;p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!