Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Art Guy Forgets

Funny how our brains decide what to stash and trash from our memories once we stop using what we've accumulated in all that gray matter over the years.


EPISODE 1: IN THE CAR

The Art Guy: Eh, I got tell you about the story in the FA place or not?

Pam Song: No ah. Which story?

The Art Guy: Neh, the one at that FA place ah.

Pam Song: You mean Studio issit?

The Art Guy: YEA! Studio. Hahaha. Forgot called wat already. =p

Pam Song: -_-


----------------


EPISODE 2: AT THE PLACE NEAR BANGSAR

The Art Guy: Eh, tell you ah.

Pam Song: Wat?

The Art Guy: You know when you go in for presentation? That... that that... big thing you carry. You know that big thing? That big thing ah... You know or not?

Pam Song: It's called a portfolio bag. -_-


*rolls eyes*


Fail or not, I ask you? This is like, so "the car will come to me" kind of fail lor. Haha. (Inside joke. Forgive me for being inconsiderate. Hey, at least I don't do it often, eh? =p) Looks like The Art Guy's gonna need a refresher course soon. Haha. Advertising 101. =p And I'll gladly be his tutor. Haha. It'd be funny to see the tables turned. Very funny.


*sigh*

He makes me miss scamming. ='(

6 comments :

Robert said...

Welcome to the guy's world.. lolz~~~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Rob
– You guys are terrible!!!!

Annoymous said...

They just dun want to remember.

YL said...

haha. i can imagine him asking "what's your name ah?" LOL.

john said...

hmm... first of all i still remember "the car will comes to me", secondly i just forgot the termsssssss in advertising such as JR :P, and btw, scam? I still miss it, miss it alot, but not for award, hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Harmony
– So terrible, right??? Roar!


ATTN: Yi Ling
– Hahahahaha. Maybe one day it will happen lor!


ATTN: john
– So cool right, our story telling! Hahahaha. I miss those days, wei. Haih. And all the McDonald times we had. Haha. And ya. I also not into awards. Hahaha. Same same but different.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!