Monday, November 21, 2011

Birthday Lunch With Lima Sekawan Tambah Dua

Just like last year, the five members of The Studio (plus two add-ons from the land downstairs) brought me to Gurney Plaza for my birthday lunch. But unlike last year, this time around, we ended up at BAR-B-Q Plaza. Haha. Not by choice though. Unfortunately, Kim Gary was closed for renovations. Boo.




We ordered the set lunch and played with lard
while we waited for the food to arrive.




Or at least that's what Hacker did as Tiam Tiam looked on.
The girls talked and had our pictures candidly taken.







Except these two on the other side.




Posers.

*snicker*

And then our food arrived. Raw.


 My beef set.


Needless to say, the rest of our lunch hour
was spent playing masak-masak. =p


 Cooking our own lunch!


And of course, we need a customary
group picture before all the food
disappeared into our tummies. =)


From L-R: Tiam Tiam, Poser Queen, Hacker,
Soya Legs, Suki, Hiyashi and Yours Truly.


Thanks for belanja-ing me, you guys!
I'm smelling like BBQ and I love it! =D

3 comments :

Melsong said...

The one with fever also went for barbecue. No wonder have to go see doctor.

Jovin Wong said...

I want that last group pic of us together-gather to keep as memory can can? Tomorrow I will ask from you ya! :D Happy birthday again.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melsong
– We didn't even know she had fever! No wonder lah muka merah!


ATTN: Jovin Wong
– Can, can. But you didn't ask from me yesterday! Hahaha. And thanks again for the wishes and for lunch! =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!