Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lima Sekawan Out For Birthday Lunch

Not only did the wonderful people of The Studio give me a NEW iPhone 4: Lite Edition and a fully-imported sweet for my birthday, they also decided to bring me out for lunch today. After a considerable amount of back and forth in the morning – why is it always so difficult to cari makan ah??? – we finally picked Kim Gary, Gurney Plaza. So come 1PM, off we went to Gurney for my birthday lunch!


Oh oh! But first things first!
Meet my sponsors!


 Hacker, the web dude whose devious ways with tech
make me frown and pray for better tomorrows in Cyberworld. =p


 Tiam Tiam, my partner, who doesn't talk much
and keeps his mouth shut a lot of the time.
Even when he eats, as you can see. Haha. =p


 Suki, the super senior with handwriting I can only wish
I had, who sits behind me and watches Astro Boy fly
during her free time. (I kid you not with that last bit.)


Hiyashi, the only other writer in the company
who apparently has a penchant for all things Japanesey.
(I started believing it from the get-go of Ike Ike Go Go.) 


Ok. Now, that you've "met" the crew,
I'm gonna go back to my story. =p

So, what happened over lunch?


 I seem to be very oblivious to the fact that Hiyashi looks like
she wants some of my Supreme Curry Chicken. Whoops!


Well, we made super-duper grand plans for the weekend (to be revealed later; hint: it involves travelling!! =D), we ate, the end. HAHA. So much mystery hor? =p




Here's one of Suki watching us eat. Hiyashi's food came late and I eat like a snail so we ended up making it back to work a half hour late. Shaits. -_-''' ANYWAYS...


Thank you so much for lunch, guys!
And for the sweet! And the iPhone 4.
Hahahaha. Appreciate 'em all lots! =)

Now, to look forward to Friday. Woo hoo!

 XOXO, 
Pam Song

p/s: Don't forget to charge your cameras! =D


-----------------
Related Posts
-----------------

7 comments :

Felicia Boo said...

I miss my fried spag and iced yin yang!...and you and siek's many iced chinese tea the waiter also wonder whether they sent to the wrong table or not! hahah

RealGunners said...

i was at chili's over lunch just now, team lunch hehehe~*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
– Hahahaha. YIN YONG LAH KAWAN! Haha. You too long never go Kim Gary until forget liao. =p

But ya man... Hahaha. I remember the Chinese Tea thing with Siek. Haha. We hardcore man!


ATTN: RealGunners
- Eh! You in this part of town wan meh??

RealGunners said...

nope, but team lunch is a legal excuse to go out for long lunch, so we choose a far far place so that we can maximize work skipping :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– HAHAHA. Well done!

Felicia Boo said...

Xiao Jie...yin yang in mandarin...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Felicia Boo
– Eh, you go Hong Kong restaurant you speaking the Mandarin for what?? Canto ma! Hahaha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!