Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best Nasi Kunyit In Town!

I lurrrve eating Nasi Kunyit. Like, LOVE. IT.
If I could have Nasi Kunyit every week, I would.


It's getting rarer these days but whenever my family are fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of "Baby's First Moon" gift boxes from 1-month old parents, that's what Dee and I fight for – the tiny packet of bright yellow turmeric rice and equally as measly portion of curry chicken that's covered in a thick, unhealthy layer of fire-red oil.




Mmmm... Yumssss...


 


So, yes. If it's Nasi Kunyit you're craving and nobody's popping babies any time soon, head over any Eaton store and get yourself a box. Haha. Pasti tak menyesal.




p/s: I don't know where the other stalls are but there's definitely one in Batu Lanchang, Penang.

p/s/s: A word of advice. If you're planning to eat at the kopi tiam next to the Eaton store in Batu Lanchang, bring your own cutlery. The plastic spoons they provide really cannot make it. -_-

9 comments :

hon said...

sure looks good, despite being half "eaton". hahaha.

i'll be on a pleasure trip to KL coming friday but i havent got a clue what's good and what's not (especially food) there.

got any heads up about KL?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: hon
– Yess! It's amazing!

And ooo! Urm urm. Banana Leaf Rice! And Beef Ball Noodles! And and... Murni's Roti Hawaii! Gah, so many! If I semangat I'll write a dedicated post. (No pictures though.) But if tak semangat... urm... maybe I'll comment again. =)

Reubz said...

Now you're making me crave!

Lissa said...

Can't wait to see you Saturday! :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Reubz
– Hahaha. GO FOR IT! Batu Lanchang!


ATTN: Lissa
- It's this Saturday?? Whoaaa... Time is really starting to fly! How many days will you be around?

Lissa said...

Only two, I'm afraid. :( Friday and Saturday.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– NooooOOoOOoOOooOooo!!! Whyyyyyy???

Lissa said...

Because that's all the time I have for now. =/ No worries, will meet up again during my next trip! ^.^

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Ons! When's that?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!