Monday, November 01, 2010

Boys' BRANDED Briefs

Sometimes I really don't know what goes through the minds of boys / wannabe men these days. Worse still if they're ah beng dudes with almost-zero fashion sense and more-than-enough bad taste to feed and empower a mall full of lala bengs like... I dunno, Sungei Wang? Or Prangin Mall? -_-'


Anyway... check out what my lens
captured at Padang Brown last week.




Can see or not? Cannot?
Nevermind, I zoom zoom for you. =p




Know what to look at or not? Dunno?
Nevermind, I circle circle in red for you. =p




WAHHH... Totally reminds me of those boy-brief-flashing Renoma days from way back when I was still in high school, man. Hahaha. So cannot make it. See already mata bernana. Hahaha. Anyway, let's just see it once more for good measure.




Hahahaha. So funny. ROFL. Sorry lah, but that butt was really begging to be photographed. Anyway, branded undies are meant to be advertised ma. When got money to buy Calvin Klein, MUST SHOW OFF KAU KAU! Haha. I'm just helping! =p

14 comments :

Melhung said...

Ohh my goodness, itu brand apa?canot see ...hahhahaa

Esther Tham said...

batu ferringhi stock hor???? so yucks la... the kachui boh sui! lol

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Melhung
– Hahaha. Itu SEE KAY BRAND! =p


ATTN: Esther
– Hahaha. He think sui ma. And his gf never say anything also so... I think she also suka lah! Hahaha.

Unknown said...

I cant help it by laughing at that!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Boon
– Eh, he thinks it's COOl okayyy. Hahaha.

Terence Song said...

Lol! He has got a belt on, and it's not even keeping his pants up! It's a pretty common sight nowadays--people wearing baggy jeans or pants loosely to show off their undies... next thing you know, they'll be wearing their undies on the outside just like the man of steel!

JK said...

It's the style ma...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Terence Song
– Hahaha. Very "heng" right? =p Superman no job lah if liddat. Hahaha.


ATTN: san ling
– Hahaha. "Feh-syhen!"

Jeffro said...

Hahaha, I wish I could do the same to one of my working mates (from different company) unfortunately SHE doesn't wear undies =.="

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– WHAT?! What you mean by she never wear undies wor? HOW YOU KNOW???

Jeffro said...

Ter-See/Saw... Made me so uncomfortable all the time, don't know want to tell her or not...

"*shy* Eh missy, your pants very loose leh, got view already"

or

"*shy* Missy, You very skinny today!! *points pants*"

Seriously I don't know how to tell a girl that..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Terseesaw!!! HAHAHA.

And urm... Don't tell her. Take picture and blog. =p Eh, but I dun understand. Means you dun see underwear but the pants very low. Means see what?? ASS??? @_@

Jeffro said...

Woah, Pam teaching me all the wrong stuffs - Take picture and blog @_@ Shall do that the next time around, I shall say "Eh missy, don't move can or not, I trying to snap a picture here"

Hmmm, I didn't see underwear/panties/g-strings/thongs, I saw cheeks that isn't too pretty of a sight...

Lucifer Smith said...

lace mesh thong

Post a Comment

Talk to me!