Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finger Lickin' Good!

Last night was epic for me. Why?

Cos I finally had my first PROPER 
KFC meal in a very long time.




Haha. Hadn't had KFC for dinner for a while now. (1 Snack Plate shared between 2 or 3 persons during tea time DOES NOT count. -_-) Definitely not since I came back from Australia. And if we discount Australian KFC – they don't even use "Finger Lickin' Good" there, okayyy – the very last Snack Plate I enjoyed was waaay back during my MCKL days.


Ahhh, those KFC, Jalan Universiti dinners Duh Roads and I used to have between work and... well, more work. Haha. A good dinner break that offered us a good time out and good fried chicken. What a combo! And it always came with a pretty darn good bitching session on the side, too. =p

6 comments :

Jonathan CL Chan said...

you shouldn't have posted this in the morning :( it makes me....hungry

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chan
– Go get some KFC for lunch!! =D

Jonathan CL Chan said...

body heat high today, if eat KFC sure kena 'something' and MC tomorrow :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jonathan CL Chan
– Haha. Good ma. Tmr's Friday. You get long weekend. =p

陳一豪 said...

Owing to the higher average purchasing power of KL consumers, the chickens here tend to be smaller :(

Another thing I don't fancy about KFC is their highly variable quality, but when you find one...magic!

Another proper comment brought to you by Tan Yee Hou wtf.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– HAHAHA. You see lah. You ah. Always talking nonsense that proper comments warrant a note. Hahaha.

Bestest KFC outlet is Jalan Universiti. Lousiest is at Seapark. Dun EVER go there. -_-'''

Post a Comment

Talk to me!