Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I Could Be Your Secret Santa

Every year, the staff at KRPG stay back a little later one night, a week or two before Christmas, before people start disappearing on year-end vacations, to exchange gifts with one another. This year is no different. Except that this year, since I'm the one riling everybody up for it, I went online with the invitation. =D Because social media is the future. And Cyberworld is where Tomorrow lives. And cos I'm a responsible citizen who wants to do away with unnecessary paper waste and save the trees for a better future wth siao liao. -_-


ANYWAY...


 Facebook Event: Christmas Secret Santa Gift Exchange
at The Office in December for the staff of KRPG!


And last Friday, we picked names!


A packet full of names.


Now to wait and see what presents and gifts fill the bottom
of our still-non-existent KRPG Christmas tree! =p

12 comments :

Lissa said...

Sounds like fun. Wish I was part of it. Haha... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Haha. It is! It is! You could totally get the docs in your wing to do the same!

Jeffro said...

I'm a private consultant, can I join in this private event? =P Sounds privately FUN! wth

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– HAHA. Wth indeed, Mr Private Consultant! =p

Lissa said...

I dunno... Not sure if they'd want to.

Jeffro said...

Hahaha... *thumbs up* for that! =P So will I be on the list? =P

Jeffro said...

btw, i noticed something... there are some smart linking to wikipedia on your site (and its not the job of my browser) and guess wat?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rP2TLMNqewc/TO6Xq4c7FsI/AAAAAAAAHZQ/KNN3S88BaSU/s1600/Smart%2BLissa.jpg

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Never try, never know! =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. I highly doubt you'll gain entry. =p

And eh! about that link to Wiki. I think it's on your side leh. My side I don't see wor. @_@

Jeffro said...

haha, nah on second thought, I'd really have to be a Private Consultant just to enter... So not me =P

Really? Then I must check what new addition was made to the browser first... Lissa is "the old Venetian name for the Adriatic island of Vis" LOL

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Wah. So hightech?? Which browser you use? I'm on Firefox.

Lissa said...

Why am I suddenly involved? o.O

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Cos he said your name had some pop-out. @_@

Post a Comment

Talk to me!