Thursday, November 18, 2010

Post Envy

I love this post. Like, love, love, looooveeee it. In a giddy-headed, totally-makes-me-want-to-melt kinda way. The set-up, the adjectives, the expressions...


*dreamy sigh*


---------------

 "It’s funny how you can’t always remember
those moments when she asks you "why do you even like me?",
but in the moment, as they happen, you know that’s why.

If I had to guess, that was a moment
she’d never remember about that particular day.

And yet for me, it’s a moment I can’t forget."

–  DShan in Soft Lightning Bolts

---------------


If ever I was blessed enough to have an adoring piece like that written about me, I'd read it, goo up on inside, and turn to mush the moment I reached the end.


*dreamy eyes*

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm very, very flattered:)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: DShan
– No flattery, all truth! =D

Jeffro said...

Tell you what, everyone shall hint that to SOMEONE of yours =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
- Haha. Well, unfortunately for me, we have less than 10 mutual friends. So... I doubt "everyone" will get to reach that someone of mine. HAHA.

Jeffro said...

that's only on FB ma, unless you've already included his relatives (whom are not on FB) and perhaps some of his good frens.. Put in some effort! =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Put in some effort to get someone to write something for me?? No need lah. Takkan so desperate. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!