Wednesday, September 14, 2011

These I Miss

1. The Vampire Diaries. Season 3's coming out reaaaal soon (Thursday, 15 September 2011 – TOMORROWWW!!! *cartwheels all around*) and I so can't wait to get caught up with all that vamp-wolf-originals drama again. Wheee! Thank goodness I'm still under house arrest this week. I'm so going to stream the episode as soon as it's up. And watch it again and again and again to make up for all the months I've lived without it. *true dedication*


2. Sleeping on my side or tummy (and not on my back). Just ANY side. Really! I shan't be too choosy with this one. Cos beggars don't get the luxury of choice. Right, left or tum-tum down – just give me one of those options! Please!


3. The Husband. It stinks that he's always so very far away. And a phone call at night just isn't quite the same as snuggling right up to him and falling asleep in his arms like I do on weekends. Sigh. You know, while we were dating, I always imagined marriage to be the end of our never-ending long distance love story. Well, looks like I thought wrong. :-/


4. My old room at Ara Damansara.* That room was, by far, the biggest room I've ever had to call my own. Seriously. It was huuggeee! Bigger than even the room that The Husband and I share now! Haha. Pretty luxurious for a working adult who's just on her second year on the job, right? =p But hey, I think going home to a nice place after a hard day's work is important. Because of that, I was willing to sacrifice the other girly luxuries in life... for rent. True story.


5. KL/Selangor. I miss the 4-lane highways. I miss the pace; the crazy rat race. I miss the cool nights when I used to drive home with my aircon turned off and my windows half down along Federal Highway. I miss the amazing food I used to eat there. I miss the wonderful malls. I miss my usual hangouts. I miss my friends. I miss my church. Sigh. I guess I just miss the life that I'd built for myself there. =(


* I never thought I'd ever miss this. @_@

15 comments :

Jovin Wong said...

And we're missing our Small White. >.<

nithyakuthiah said...

Husband should be first lah! Vampires konon.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Vin aka Hiyashi
– Boo hoo. But yay to the fact that Monday's coming again soon. Wheee! =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: - nithya -
– HAHAHA. Priorities, Pam, priorities. =p

Jeffro said...

you know what would get him close-by? You know the small little ones that crawls around in the day and cries at night? yea that's it =P *grins*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hell, no! I'm going to be stuck with them crawly-crying things... ALONE!

yapthomas said...

Where is the like button to Jeffro's comment?!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Eh eh! Take a rain check on that one. This ain't Jeffro's fan page!

Jeffro said...

hahaha *high5* to Thomas...
Don't worry, I GUARANTEE you wont' be alone at all, well maybe a few days in the week la, but I can assure you many people (close, old and new friends) will pay you a visit! I know I will! ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Talk so much. You all not even hereeee! All so so soooo farrrrr awwwaaayyyyy. Boo!

Jeffro said...

well like i said, get 'em crawlers around, and you'll be seeing most of us there, if not all :D

planning to go up, maybe in late november or december, soon enough for ya? hahaha...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Not like you guys will be around all the time lah. Hangat hangat tahi ayam wan. Paling paling you just come one time then apa bayang pun tak nampak liao. Think I dunno. Haha.

Ooo... you coming up alone? Or with gang?

Jeffro said...

hahaha, say until like that. Then would you like me to leave a mark or a scent to remember with? *grins* =P Well, it's not the best, but Penang is somewhat approx 400km away from KL..

When I do head up (alone or in a gang), it'll be a good visit =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. You never make plans yet wan issit? All talk no action. Tsk tsk. Hahaha.

Jeffro said...

Not short term plans, I guess. Most of my trips are impromptu, and I enjoyed it best. But I should plan some so that I won't miss out of good stuffs =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!