Friday, September 16, 2011

These I Miss: The Sequel

1. Ice. I soooo miss ice. I miss ice in my drinks, I miss ice in my mouth, I miss chewing on that ice in my mouth – I just miss solid, cold, hard water, dammit! T_T


2. Maggi Mee. Yup, you read right! I miss pigging out on Maggi Mee. Cintan Kari with egg... Dry Cintan Goreng Pedas... Pipping hot Ruski Tom Yam... YUMS!

Cintan Kari, Cintan Goreng Pedas, and Ruski Tom Yam.


3. Going out. It doesn't even have to be a shopping mall or anything. I'll be glad even if it's just to walk aimlessly up and down the busy aisles of a hypermarket filled with rude, shoving aunties fighting for a 120gm pomfret on sale.


4. Going to the movies. When I was in KL, movies were pretty much the cheapest (and laziest) pastime a working girl could indulge in at night or over the weekends. The fixed rate of movies were also a big plus point. Cos if you didn't already know, a RM10 2-hour movie will ultimately be cheaper than a 2-hour shopping trip. =p


5. Holidays abroad. I know I was just recently on holiday in Muar. And I know I'm still technically on a break now. But it's kind of a different thing altogether, duncha think? Holidays abroad are just so different from holidaying locally at a place you've visited countless times before. Maybe it's the passport stamping. Or the excitement from getting thrown into a whole new and unfamiliar environment filled with the potential for new experiences. I don't know. All I know is that holidays abroad are just AWESOME. And I could totally do with more.

6 comments :

Lissa said...

Didn't he agree to take you out to a movie ONCE a month? >:[ Signed it, too.

We shouldn't have let him off so easily. >.> :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
- Empty promises and lies, my friend. All empty promises and lies. You guys should have let them have it worse that day.

Lissa said...

Should've waxed him too. <.< Legs and armpits.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Ya lah. *grumble grumble grumble*

Mirebella said...

Agree with 2 (Maggi Mee Kari esp - its $0.70 pp ! ), 3,4 and especially 5!!! I like going thru my passport and seeing all the stamps in it. Which is why I get annoyed when you dont get stamps when crossing EU borders :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Mirebella
– OMG, I do the same with my passport! Hahaha. In fact, I keep my old passports just so I know where I've been. Whenever I flip through it, I get nostalgic. Haha. And yes, I get annoyed when I cross borders and don't get stamps of recognition for it. I even hate the stupid new Malaysian system of using the scanning machine. Boo!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!