Monday, September 26, 2011

Best Excuse To Shop EVERRR!

"I'm a spendaholic. I shop all the time; I buy clothes all the time. Ask any of my friends. I probably have a problem. It's an addiction. But I don't care. Because it's not crack. So it's not that bad."


---------------


Bwahahahaha. True dat! Preach it, sista!
Gosh, how did I not know this girl exists??

*BIG FAT LIKE*


p/s: I know that's not what she was going on and on about in her video but... hey, that's the bit I liked best. You go take notes on the reading, listening, watching, acting and experimenting part if you like. =p

11 comments :

goingkookies said...

wheee.. u re back in public!! hope all is well with u!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: goingkookies
– GAH! I didn't realise!!! @_@ I released the feeds and must have forgotten to re-privatise it. Whoops! If you wanna get permanent access, just gimmie your email add and I'll add you to the list. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: goingkookies
– Eh... how'd you know it was public anyways? *curious*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: goingkookies
– Oh, and in case you don't know cos you can't get in again, you can send your email to tinkitalks@gmail.com =)

Lissa said...

Replace 'shop' with 'shoot' and 'clothes' with 'ammo' and that's me. *nods*

Jeffro said...

Lissa is dangerous... @_@

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Hahaha. Jeffro's right. Without knowing what I already know about you and your addiction, you sound like a freaking scary doctor. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– Only when she's armed. =p

Lissa said...

Heeeee... :) You should try it out one day. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I feel like waste money lah. =p

Lissa said...

To each her own. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– How much is it anyways?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!