Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Feel-Good SWAT Team

After my first day at work and more or less seeing how things are gonna be like at KRPG, I decided it was time to whip out the big guns and bring in some hardcore feel-good reinforcements.


Meet my Feel Good SWAT Team.


Chipsters Original, Australian Nougat,
free MAS Salted Peanuts and Chickadees.


I know it's pathetic compared to what my stash used to look like in MCKL but... that's all I had at home. Will do some grocery shopping and stock up soon. It's time to return to the era of junk food and Maggi Mee! And maybe – just maybe – my new colleagues will catch on. I tell you, people here don't eat enough. And they sure don't eat enough nonsense. -_-

2 comments :

Jeffro said...

Gosh look at all those junkies!! Hmmm where's the pringles, the jack n jill, the lay's?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– No time to buy and stock up lah. Haha. Wait till I go grocery shopping. You'll get a heart attack. Hahaha. My desk sure no more space to put computer. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!