Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thwarted... Kinda Sorta

The Plan... initially.


SATURDAY, 25 JULY 2009

12:00PM - 3:00PM
Lunch with an old, old, old (time-wise, not age-wise) primary school classmate I happened to bump into earlier in the week. Funny story, that one. I was driving home from work. Potong-ed the car in the lane next to him and heard two honks. Turned to my right and saw a familiar looking dude waving madly at me. He SMS-ed me a minute later. I replied. He called. We planned to meet up. Coolios.

3:00PM - 4:00PM
Top secret appointment.

5:00PM - 8:00PM
Time for my weekly spiritual recharge with CHC's Saturday evening service.

8:00PM - LATE
A long-awaited catch-up session with Tim Tams. Haven't seen the dude since before I left for Surabaya - can you believe that!?


The New Plan - effective 9:00AM today.


SATURDAY, 25 JULY 2009

9:00AM - 9:40AM
Answer wake-up call. Roll around in bed. Roll around some more. Stop rolling. Wonder why I'm waking up so early in the morning. Remember that I lost my laptop and that Baby's sitting outside with a blue garbage bag for a window. Roll over again and groan into my pillow.

9:40AM - 10:30AM
Take my time getting ready. Pick out my outfit for the day. Iron the top I plan to wear. Find myself itching to check my mail. Damn, no comp cannot check. Settle for lousy Saturday morning music on Mix.FM.

10:30AM - 11:15AM
Drive to the workshop to get Baby's window done. The longest drive ever, by the way. Stupid garbage bag kept flapping in the wind, causing small shards of glass to fly. >( Talk to my usual workshop boss and agree to an RM480 new, Proton original window + RM150 workmanship fees. Agree to pick Baby up at 4:00PM and sigh as I leave her behind.

11:15AM - 1:00PM
Chill and b*tch blog on YapThomas' comp while watching ASTRO.

1:00PM - 3:00PM
Lunch with the old, old, old primary school classmate I happened to bump into earlier in the week. Thing is, the appointment wasn't delayed on my account. The dude got robbed a couple of days earlier, too (WHAT IS WRONG WITH KL/SELANGOR NOWADAYS!?!), and had to get his reports, banking and documents done. Oh, and the fella had to go to a gym to shower cos Indah water cut off his supply or something like that. -_-' Looks like he more suey than me.

3:00PM - 4:00PM
Top secret appointment's still on. Heh heh.

4:00PM - 5:00PM
Pick baby up and sign away RM630. Boo hoo.

5:00PM - 8:00PM
Still going for my weekly spiritual recharge with CHC's Saturday evening service. Need this more than ever now. *sniffle*

8:00PM - LATE
My catch-up session with Tim Tams is now... pending. See how it goes first.


Haih. So suck.

I WANT ANOTHER WEEKEND!

Rawr!

2 comments :

test said...

why not ? but must wait for 7 days 1st XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– 1 day left. Nyek nyek. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!