Sunday, July 19, 2009

Project 365: 25/04/2009 [Curse Of The Black Cat]

Today's Project 365 a bit more special.
You guys get, not one, but two pictures!

Haha.


To make up for how terribly slow my Project 365 updates have been (see, I admit when salah wan) and cos I was wearing a dress I bought AGES/YONKS/EONS/CENTURIES (take your pick) ago *grin* and altered MANY, MANY YEARS/MOONS/LIFETIMES (same thing, just pick one – close eye point also can strike) ago *sweat* but never got around to wearing till that Saturday in April. *faints*


TADA!




TADA TADA TADA!



  1. Firstly, I like this dress.
  2. Secondly, I like that faded cropped jacket.
  3. Thirdly, I'm guessing you're wondering why this post was titled "Curse Of The Black Cat". Heh.

Funny story, really. (I can't believe I'm actually going to share this story with you. -_-''') Do you remember those mad scratches on my hand that I once blogged about? Well, they were, uh... caused by a black cat. @_@ And contrary to what you may think, no, it didn't attack me. It didn't claw me. It didn't touch me. Heck, it didn't even come close enough to me.


Ahhh, but it was sneakier (like all cats are).
It followed me. Jeng jeng jeng.


It all happened when I was walking back to my car after dinner at Bianco. Black Cat followed me all the way from the restaurant to where my car was parked. When I stopped, it stopped. When I walked, it walked. When I crossed the street, it... you get the idea. Naturally, I started to freak out lah! Cos this ain't normal, yo. Especially the way it kept turning to look at me to make sure I see it.


Easiest way to lose it would be to pick up speed. I did that. Didn't work. It started jogging next to me. -_-' When I finally got to the car, I thought: "Ok. This is it, Pam. Get into the car, get the car into gear, and drive outta here like you've never driven before. NOW OR NEVAARRRR!!!" So I rushed to the side of my car, unlocked the car with a "tweet tweet", whipped the car door open, took a step in my car seat's direction...


...then lost my balance and fell into a bush.

The end.


p/s: How to not hate cats, I ask you??? -_-'

9 comments :

The Author said...

WOOOOT! that's how you got nike scratch??
Poor you~~ that cat really scary esp when it's black..

Lissa said...

My kitteh is black and white. With socks! *squee* But yeah, black cats can be a leetle unnerving, especially if they have yellow/green eyes.

And I like that dress. :D

RealGunners said...

chamzzz... then u hate bush anot?

Melsong said...

Birds, cats, what next?

jack said...

ah~ceh~! so that's how u got that.. what took u ages to post?!?! and got spooked over a CAT?! (also bird!) ai~yoh.. hahah.. u KNS~lah.. lolx..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jan
– Hahaha. Yeah, that's the story. =p


ATTN: Lissa
– I didn't bother looking at the eyes. I was just too busy trying to run from the cat. Haha.

And thanks. Haha. I like that dress, too. =p Don't know why I put off wearing it for sooooo long though. Hmmm.


ATTN: RealGunners
– Haha. That question is lethal, man! Dun think I dunno what you thinking about! But whatever the case, I hate cats and that's that. Haha.


ATTN: Melsong
– I also tak tau lah. Haiyo.


ATTN: Jack
– HAHAHAHA. Ya lah. Cos of the cat lah. No lah, not that it was a tough story to tell. I just procrastinated... like I always do. Haha.

test said...

errr? Why u camwhore inside the toilet? u should take the cat pix instead n put bounty on it !

Mrs Chong said...

is it mean to laugh??? =s

Jeffro said...

Haha.. First.. I like that dress too.. Secondly, and the cropped jacket.. Thirdly, SO PUTIH! nothing like a curse from the black cat (this was my thoughts before reading the entire thing la :P)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!