Sunday, April 26, 2009

You. Me. Deal Or No Deal?

I've got a story I'm dying to tell you.

=)

Unfortunately, I'm also so tired that there's
a chance I could die from over-firing neurons.

=(


So let's make a deal, shall we? I'm gonna show you one picture then call it a night; but I'll be sure to make it up to you with a detailed story and more pictures tomorrow. You, on the other hand, will practice patience (it builds character lah – dun complain), express your concern, shower me with love and care, and continue to read me the way a cat takes to fish.


Here's the one pic.




Okay, I've kept up my end of the bargain.

It's your turn now.

6 comments :

Jeffro said...

awwwh.. poor girl.. *wonders what had happened* Deal.. I'll just patiently await the insight on the details.. =)

jack said...

the revenge of the ghost kitten u ran over few weeks back? (=___=)..

sorry.. my patience is easily gone as soon as my imagination kick in hence "ghost kitten".. lolx.. ok~ok.. show concern/drama mode "on".. oh~! what happen to my babe! how? does it still hurt? have u disinfect & bandage it nicely? u poorthing come jack~jack give u big hug~hug *hugs* mode "off"

so.. em gonna guess each scare carries its own story? no?

Melvin said...

Gosh.. what happened?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Yups. Tonight ok? After BMM3. =)


ATTN: Jack
– HAHA. Maybe! Damn kitten. Haha. But I didn't bandage it. Don't have anything to put on so... tak pe lah.


ATTN: Mel0dramatic
– Haha. Super sad case wan this story. Tell you tonight. =p

zecount said...

ooi what happened??!!

Jeffro said...

what happened to "tonight"? I didn't see anything.. *shrugs* yes yes, must be patient.. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!