Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Project 365: 20/04/2009 [Many Tireds]

As of this very minute, Pam Song has officially been awake (and sleepless – same diff – haih) for a grand total of 36 hours.


THIRTY. SIX. HOURS!

Dun play play.


So terror yet so stupid. Cos right now, I feel absolutely incapacitated. Much like a drunkard lost on nicotine, and high on E and about a hundred other drugs. -_- (Not like I would know firsthand how any of that feels, though. Haha.)


Check out how I looked earlier today, at 5:53PM.




Hahaha. Look at those eyes, weh. So glassy. And bags for all, yo! Haha. So tired until both eyes also red, teary and bengkak already. And my goodness, look at those hideous dark rings lah. Even the ravens would be jealous of its wunnerful shade of black. Sigh. -_-'


Thing is... if that's the way I looked 7 hours and 7 minutes ago, can you just imagine what I look like now??? NnoooOOooOOooo!!!


*smacks self*

Gone lah, gone. All gone.


If I keep this up, I'm so going to look like crap by the time I take my wedding photos. And when I have kids, their friends will call me Grandma. And when I walk the streets, my friends who bump into us will ask if my kids are my great-grandkids. T_T


Oh, and by the way, I never buat tak tau, okay? I know I still owe you guys Project 365 dates 09/04/2009 – 19/04/2009 but... wait lah ya. Don't you worry cos I'll definitely catch up on those missing 10 days. And not cos it's something I told you I'd do. More so cos I personally want to. Anyways, all you need to know is that I've got it all worked out in my head. Think already. Just never do yet only.


*grin*


Thing is, I thought I just might as well publish this Photo of the Day once and for all so I won't have to bother about double posting – (1) telling you this not-enough-sleep grandmother story in a regular post, and (2) writing a second post later of today's me looking like Ursula with Medusa's hair sempena Project 365.


I really don't need a double reminder
of how terrible I looked today. Heh.

11 comments :

Jeffro said...

Terrible? How so?

This came into my mind instead...
"CUTEnyer~~ *pinch pinch*"

alarh, the baggy eyes can hardly notice.. =)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Eh, memang terrible wei. I looked like a truck ran over me. About a hundred million times. -_-

And hello, you can swim in those eyebags lah.

erin wong said...

Kesiannnnnnnnnnn...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: the MUA
– Sniffle. No amount of concealer or foundation can save this round of physical abuse. =(

choco said...

Awww. You look shooo cutee. :D No, but really, sleepy eyed girls are sexy.

And no, not gay. :D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– HAHAHA. Cute? Sexy? But but... I didn't feel like any of the above yesterday wor. HAHA.

Shall we meet for a romp? HAHA. *shiver*

Unknown said...

U knew how to pose with the light, so u didnt looked that terrible.

Health-axiom-wise, this is pretteee messy and ridiculous, the second time such a "themed" photo has been published.

Hope you get over this clutter soonest.

jack said...

OMG.. u look KNS lidat.. pls rest more.. don't spoil the weekends movies meet up(u'll scare off ppl).. =p

joshuaongys said...

i tot i would see a ps pic of u with a shit face....

Jeffro said...

LOL.. where got so cham?? 100 Million times.. O_O exaggeration maximus.. =P

No la.. it's merely a dip only.. *pats back* Smile smile.. it'll all go away.. =D

CincauHangus.com said...

helu there cutie. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!