Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fully Booked

Was looking at my Omnia calendar (that thing is a Godsend, I tell you!) when I realised... my weekend's so going to run me over and leave me feeling (and looking) like a 3-day old carcass of a big black dog lying on the side of the road with an exploded belly. T_T


*blink blink*


Sorry. Didn't mean to gross you out there but... I see that scene every day on my way to work. The said dog died quite a few days ago and its still there a week after with its insides on parade on tar. Blergh.


But again, I digress. Was talking about my weekend so I'd best get back to that story. Bottom line is this: I think I was a little too ambitious with the planning of activites liao. T_T

4 comments :

yapthomas said...

cheh wah.. have to book Pamsong in advance!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Actually hor... Kinda have to. -_- I totally have no breathing space this weekend.

Resurrected said...

How do we book Pam Song and how far in advance should we do it?

ChickLit said...

Two weeks has proved insufficient. My recommendation is three.

:-p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!