Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gimmie More, Gimmie Gimmie More

Came into the office, set up my comp next to my recently-inherited-from-Ah-Beng silver IKEA document holder, and did a double take. A somethin-somethin yellow caught my eye. I turned for a better look and... my heart sighed. Then I smiled.


Banana's back.




This is cause for celebration! Like the return of the prodigal son in the Bible. Let's kill the bulls and barbeque lizards, my friends! It's time to feast the night away for Banana has come home!!!


*blink blink*

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. Really.
Psycho-ism just took me over.


You see, I'm borderline schizophrenic. And the pills the doc gave don't seem to be working. Plus, it doesn't help that I'm taking stuff with Potassium. It's been known to have very adverse effects on me.


Tee hee. I'm so full of sh*t. (Never talk nonsense, right?
Bananas help people shit. See, I so knowledgable. *grin*)


With tears in my eyes and Banana in my hand, I saw something flap in the wind. A tiny but unmistakable movement at the corner of my eye.


This message was pasted onto a bottle of strawberry jam.


Hmmm. Cakap ape ni? Buka buka, mana tau...


Rose tea in a recycled bottle of strawberry jam.


Haha. So nice! I shall
use them as potpourri!

*grin*


No lah. Kidding only. It's to help me sleep. According to Dr JC, it's calming and it's good for insomnia. This is supposed to be able to knock me out. Will discover by tonight if I've just gotten my butt conned.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

banana = nice...
rose tea = very the nice la...

but hor...the fingernail in black = very the lala =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Eh eh! It's not black lah! Ish ish! Colour blind!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!