Monday, September 22, 2008

C.O.L.O.U.R.S

THE DATE: 20 September 2008
THE DAY: Saturday
THE TIME: Waaay Later Than Planned ---> My bad. -_-
THE SPOT: Bangsar
THE PARTICIPANTS: Pam Song, Ah Beng and Umberraerra
THE PURPOSE: Malacca Picture Exchange
THEME OF THE DAY: Colours


Tiga sekawan taking a not-so-easy-to-take pic. So easy to
lose balance when we're standing so close to one another!



Dinner was at delish, BV1. Funny how I never even knew the place existed until that night. Heh. But on a whole, ok ok lah, the place. Not that great. Pricing was fair. Ambience was pretty nice. But it's not a place I'd personally recommend that my friends visit. Nothing to shout about. Uh, except when it comes to the surplus of not-so-straight eye candy. HAHA. Puh-len-tee of men in tight tees showing off their titties, nipples and biceps. =p


PICHA TIME!!!


Our drinks (from left to right): Umberraerra's cranberry juice,
my grapefruit juice and Ah Beng's mango juice. Very colourful hor?



Umberraerra insisted that we take an artsy fartsy shot of our drinks. (Actually, she kiasi people dunno she's was once the art lady in advertising only. *rolls eyes* HAHA. Kiddin'.)


Check out the funky copy, man... This place serves juice
that's as artsy fartsy as we think we are!
Awesome!


We decided to prepare our own 3-fruit punch. =p


Actually, if you guys ever decide to pay delish, BV1 a visit, make sure you try this mix – cranberry + grapefruit + mango. It tastes waaay better together than it does as separate juices! No kidding! After finishing our cawan eksperimen, we decided to have the mix instead of finishing our own seperate juices. (Why did this last sentence sound wrong??) Yums!


We all ordered the same pasta carbonara but since I eat like a snail (so some say, though I think that it's somewhat arguable and highly dependent on numerous factors), my carbonara ended up cold and lumpy. Yuck. Totally inedible... except to dear Ah Beng.


Ben said, "Eh! Don't waste!" and finished my leftover carbonara.
(Awww. I'm touched, Benzies! That gesture made my heart melt!)


And then... we the other two succumbed to temptation and ordered dessert – a something-something cake and a bottle of tiramisu.


Tiramisu (the one in the recycled jam bottle) and
some other cake I didn't quite like for dessert!


And that was our dinner-cum-supper. Only RM15.60 each. Not too bad for dinner at an ok-ly nice place lah, kan? Thing is... after makan, mesti mau jalan-jalan, bershopping dan berbonding. (Wah, terrer. Ayat ini mempunyai 3 komma!) So that's what we did. (I heart the fact that some baju shops at Bangsar close at 2am.) And we managed to snag a number of pictures in the shops we visited while we were at it. Heh heh.


I like this mirror. It makes me look fat. Wheee!
...0r maybe I've just put on weight. Hmmm.
That would so call for a bigger 'wheee'. Haha.



Why, didn't you know? If you're a PAYING customer (read: you're buying something), YOU CAN DO ANYTHING! You can even dance with the mannequin if you want to. Trust me. Customer is always right. Remember that.


One more group pic before we left the shop.


See what I mean?

*grin*


Umberraerra somehow managed to crop herself out of the majority of pics we took so this one is officially the best of the many, many, many we snapped. (Remember what I told you about being a paying customer? Heh heh. You have rights, my friends! Use them!)


Next stop? This other shop along the same row as McDonald's, Telawi. (Sorry, guys. I can't for the life of me remember the shop's name. All I know is that it only sells shoes and accessories.)


I don't walk around with MJ fashion all the time. It was
to show off the
metallic blue heels I was slutting around.


A pair that I was somewhat tempted to buy. But only because of the odd colour it was in. Very funky lah! Many many nice-ness. Me likes a lot a lot. Too bad the heel looked too clumsy and unintentionally chunky for my liking. Sigh. So since I didn't like it enough to buy it, I'm gonna call it "the one that got away."


The one that got away.


So technically, that kinda means that there's one that didn't get away, right? Haha. (Please, please, please tell me you figured that out before I explained it to you. -_-)


CORRECT LAH!

I made a purchase. Tee hee.
Show you guys later. =p


Ah Beng and Pam Song – TAKE 1!
Hmmm. Why do I look so different in this pic?


Ah Beng and Pam Song – TAKE 2!
Ahhh, better. Much much better. I recognise this girl.


Another shop, another group pic. It's tradition.
We're just doing our part by keeping it alive. =p


By this time, I was done paying for my shoes so it's camwhore, camwhore, camwhore all the way out! Haha. (Paying customer is always right!!!)


Ah Beng MADE me put my left leg up. I swear.
And shit. I look unbelievably short in this pic. -_-


So what's in that bag over my shoulder, you ask?
Well, wait no further. Here it is:




Rawr.

*licks lips*

12 comments :

yapthomas said...

FUNKY YO!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Yesses! I knows! Wheee!!!

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

ho ho shoe shopping

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Linora 'Aronil' Low
– Haha. Yes yes. Every girl's demonic possession. =p

Mrs Chong said...

how come I alwiz kena marah when take picture in some shop. T.T

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Ping Ping
– Haha. I teach you tactic. You make sure you choose things first. Then BEFORE you pay, you snap first! Haha. They won't wanna anger you also ma cos you already choose and already send your order to the counter. Haha. All the best for next time. =p

p/s: We took plenty of in-store pics too (without us in the pic) and they didn't halau us. Haha.

Tiffanie Tan said...

i LOVE the shoes in elo too! got one pair from there last CNY..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Tiffanie Tan
– Very sexy sexy, no? And this one seemed real comfortable, too! (But I haven't worn it so it may be too soon to tell lah.)

Anonymous said...

Yak yak....the blue nails returns! But whos that in light pink loh...So sexy! So mengancam....=P

eh with that batik wraps....the umbrella's girl look like the Taiwanese's 'perah' milks lady lah .....=P

Jeffro said...

SHORT LEGS...
proven!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Adrian Lim
– Eh? Who's wearing light pink? Nobody's in light pink lah. What talking you?

And you damn bad lah talk about her like she's milk lady. Haha. So mean!


ATTN: Jeffro
– WEI!!!

*stab stab stab*

Jeffro said...

*ouch ouch ouch*
Sorry..
what I meant to say was..
not so long legs..

Post a Comment

Talk to me!