Friday, May 23, 2008

Newsflash!

I pooped! I finally pooped! Wheee!

*heaves sigh of relief*


Pangsai-ing has never been this fulfilling lah, I tell you. Only managed poop-hour ONCE since my arrival LAST FRIDAY NIGHT. That makes it ONE poop in SEVEN days, okayyy! No joke. Sucks to not be able to cosy up to strange potties I'm not used to. I pity my insides whenever I'm away on vacation. Sigh.


I'd include pictures to celebrate my "passing" but... I think it'd cost me the rest of my remaining 20 readers. (Even though I believe that I have real photogenic poop. I'm serious. No, I'm not. Yes, I am. Okay, maybe I am. This place is really getting to me.) Anyhew, It probably wouldn't be too wise a thing to do so I'm gonna give the pictures a miss. (And I still believe that I've got pretty poop.)


OKAY! That's enough crap for one night.
(Pun intended. Tee hee.)


As such, I hereby deem this update as really, really, REALLY good, blog-worthy news. It's something I wanna remember for all time. Maybe even tell my grandkids about it if it comes up in conversation some day. Cheers!

15 comments :

Rainer Yong said...

now that cant be good. the smell i mean :P

Anonymous said...

hehe babeee

can check for me wat are the latest cartoon tee's in JayJay's? :)
ahah
i still looking for my little pony :P

-kellster

Randy said...

walau...

Your machinery not working ah?
hahahaha

sheon said...

ookaaaaaay..........i need a new favorite blogger......

Anonymous said...

.....-_-
i thought holiday should talk about sightseeing rather than toilet business.

luxen said...

shit happens







shift happens too

Hwei Ming said...

congratez on you......poop......haha....

Anonymous said...

Pang sai also she advertised....@_@ *look left, look right*

Chee Hoe said...

First time reading about someone happy with poop... lol

infinitium said...

i stopped reading - and lost you - after "i pooped! i finally pooped!"

if it's any consolation, i pooped today too.

Anonymous said...

er.....ok....
*imagination runs wild*

Simon Seow said...

You should eat more vege and fruits. Of course drink Yakult or Vitagen too.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Rainer Yong
– Haha. It was heavenly. =p


ATTN: kellster
– Sorry babe. Just saw your comment. Didn't get to check Tinki Talks a lot while I was there. Hmmm. Cartoon tees? There were a lot of Smurfs.


ATTN: Randy Khoo
– Ya lor. I'm a lousy traveler. =(



ATTN: sheon
– Aww, you know you'll never find this kind of update on another blog. =p


ATTN: Anonymous
– Haha. Not when the holiday location isn't being disclosed. =p


ATTN: luxen
– Yeah, baby, YEAH!


ATTN: Choo Hwei Ming
– Haha. Thank you. I am deeply honoured. =p


ATTN: Adrian Lim
– My blog right???


ATTN: Chee Hoe
– Haha. This isn't my first time blogging about poop, actually. =p


ATTN: infinitium
– WHYYYY??? Why you never finish reading??? *pouts*


ATTN: 3POINT8
– Haha. What? You think girls don't poop and that they were born with fake eyelashes already?


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Haha. It's not that lah. It's the whole getting used to a new toilet. Always got problem wan. Grrr.

sheon said...

exactly......i bet rm10 that some day....SOMEDAY!!!!...you'd really really post pics of your poop.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Good one. We'll see about that. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!