Monday, May 26, 2008

C-R-A-P

Now that the traveling's all done with, the search for airport terminals is over and the mad dash for boarding gates is a distant thing of the past, it's time I allow myself to start feeling.


And I feel like crap.


I don't wanna be back here. I really don't. Getting on that plane (the one that was second to last) was difficult. (Not as difficult as I thought it would be but, pretty difficult nonetheless.) I don't think it really hit me at full force, though. Not till I actually touched down and took in the hazy skies of KL City. I don't want to go back to sharing phone conversations but not a life. To talking about meals but not over meals. I don't want it. Cos it sucks. It really does.


It's been 6 years and 4 months (to the day, actually) since the first "I love you" and out of all that time, we only got one year where we shared the same space? (And by space I mean state for a year and country for the rest of the time.) Pfft. Then it's no wonder I feel like crap! Oh well, I've dealt with it for a long time now. What's another few years... right? Right. It's lemon squeasy time.

9 comments :

sheon said...

6 years and 4 months. :) thats so sweet. i wish you both the best.

i wished i had a relationship like that too. to be able to grow up together over the years....

alas...that wasnt for me to decide..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Someday. =)

sheon said...

what i meant was....to start from college days. :) that kinda relationship is the sweetest.

now, odds are against me to start a relationship, dont you think? the older i get, the less time i have for myself, let alone time to share.

Ninja said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling like crap

I suggest chocolate ice cream...lots of it....and a healthy dose of the simpsons

Pam Song said...

ATTN: sheon
– Well, there are pros and cons of dating early lor. Immaturity is a killer. So when you're young, you get caught up in the moment and then one year later, you're at each other's necks every day... and then only you grow up and appreciate each other. Haha. If you start later, you get to skip the early parts and just start on the appreciation bit. =p

But I do see what you mean by less time to share. Cos career and all comes into play so you tend to have limited time for each other.


ATTN: sabrina
– Yeah, I think I need ice cream. =(

Thanks, babe! =)

joshuaongys said...

lolx pam pam...good thing u both can still be together... i have a feeling that mine will... jz... well...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Awww. It's never easy. Even for us after being in it for so long. It gets easier as time passes, though. But to be honest, LDR isn't everybody's cup of tea.

Anonymous said...

I dunno. I just do not have confident in long distance relationship.

The love that you felt before may just fade away..

Phone call? Yes.. that will be the way...but, for how long??

Then, how about your future? Will you move to his side?

That was just my experience =(

Pam Song said...

ATTN: r.p
– Well, that's how it is for many many people out there. The prospect isn't enticing lah. But... for some personality types, it can work. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, you know? Haha.

But... there needs to be an end to the long distance lah. When future comes into play it has to go away lor. Or else... no future also. You're right when it comes to that. There needs to be a destination. And end point. Or else going long distance for all that time is pointless.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!