Friday, October 19, 2007

When In Doubt, Ask The Shopaholic

...for she tells you what you really want to hear.

*snicker*


Pam Song: You. Me. Shopping. This weekend. Set?

Shopaholic: This weekend cannot la. Got exam. Takpe. Gives us ample time to save money so that we can shop. Hehe.

Pam Song: Haha. Tell me about it, man. I've got this Nike jacket I'm dying to have but it's 289, yo! Crazy. (It really is very, very, very nice, you know.)

Shopaholic: Wah. Serious? No worries. I will be forking out 2k from my account for pay for an upcoming trip. (Nothing like a bigger, super-wowzza! number to put things in perspective. *grin*)

Pam Song: Aisay. Holiday lo. Dun play play. So nice! Makes me feel less lousy bout 289. Haha. Maybe I'll get it later. HAHA.

Shopaholic: Haha. I will tell you to buy it! Make yourself happy. Hehe. Retail therapy is good for health. (Notice how she said "good for health" and not "good for the bank account"?)

Pam Song: Haha. Set lah. You, woman, are a bad bad influence to the financially challenged.

Shopaholic: Haha. Me also financially challenged. But it's okay. Worry bout the debt later. Haha. :) Just make sure bank account got enough to cover. Haha. (And Shopaholic's an accountant, mind you. Tsk, tsk.)


So, yeah. I'm caught in a shopper's dilemma. I don't know if I should get it. Butbutbut it's so, so, so very breath-taking-ly gorgeous! And I love it so. Aaarrrggghhh! I can't even think about this without getting palpitations! It's that fab. Sigh. I tried forgetting about it, though. I tried. Gave myself 3 days to mull it over. "No impulse buys!" I told myself. Well, 3 days later and I'm still as obsessed. =(




Nice bo? Wan buy ah?

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

OOOOoooOOooHHHhhhh... Nice! I like! Front view ler? Why back view only? ;p

Pam Song said...

Haha. I like also! Why no front view? Haha. Cos I felt weird posting the back view already lah. Imagine if I posted the front view. HAHA. I'd feel uber-weird.

Anonymous said...

haha! True true.. Got lots of time to think about purchasing it :)"To buy or not to buy, that is the question." Shucks.. I sound super lame..

Pam Song said...

I have an update. UPDATE. UPDAAAATTTEEEE!

Jin said...

you look like a criminal caught stealing a jacket..

ming said...

ooooh..this is the one u told me!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jin
– Eh dun lah! Dun talk suey with my jacket, okay. Choi choi choi! Everything legitimate wan wei.


ATTN: ming
– Ya lor. Nice bo? You like bo? Very comfortable lah. So soft!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!