Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Taxi Drivers Are The Worst Drivers

Imbeciles.

Morons.

Donkeys.
(For lack of a better description.)
[EDIT: It's THE BEST and MOST ACCURATE description yet.]


Taxi drivers in Malaysia are, by far, the worst of their kind. They spend more time on the road in a week than some of us spend sleeping in a whole month! (How's that for killer ratios?) These people accumulate the highest number of drive-hours as compared to the rest of us, but turn out being the worst drivers ON THE PLANET. Terrible lot, they are, really. Comfort Cabs, Sunlight – any cab company! They're all the same in the worst of ways. These drivers are the most uncivilized lot to roam our streets, highways and byways.


Such backward mentality. Third world thinking. Oh, so primitive and totally primeval. It's a shame that they are points of contact to the throngs of tourists visiting our country. They kill our already-dying reputation and guarantee us no return tourists.


When I think about it, though. I can't say I blame them (and them alone) for being the way they are. They are products of the education and upbringing they receive from those who held the power to influence their lives when they were younger. That's what we have produced, my friends. And that's what we will continue to produce if we don't change our ways. (Whoa. I should have become a politician!)


You see, the thing is, they get away with doing what they do and driving the way they do. Over-charging without running on meter, for one... and two, driving like madmen with bumper cars at the arcade. Hooligans on four wheels, I tell you. Badly-behaved barbarians.


I don't mean to generalise but all most some taxi drivers really cannot drive. Like so so cannot lo. Tak pass at all. And the worst part is this: they drive like they think they can drive. Menaces on the road who endanger the lives of all us other road-users, pedestrians and drivers alike. I say strip them of their licenses and take away their cars, then strap them to the insides of the circuit-side barricades at the International Sepang F1 Circuit, the next time F1 season hits town.


In the event of that ever happening,
I chup the best seat in the house.
Fight me for it and I'll mow you down with my Satria.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

for the driving part, put yourself in that position.

I think impatience has taken over them as they spend so much time stuck in the traffic and on the road. I think many times they have said, "No more mr. nice guy!"

Well i dunno.. just my assumption.

Pam Song said...

Impatience is no excuse. If you don't want to do your job well AND BE NICE in the process (it's what their job entails considering they're a public service), then quit and do something else.

My frustrations are mine, just as their impatience is theirs. Let's keep it that way. It's a mentality. A terrible one. And to think that others bear the consequences of it, is unfair.

Who are you?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!