Saturday, October 13, 2007

Diam Diam Ubi Berisi

Hi, guys! My apologies for the recent 31-hour hiatus. It wasn't deliberate, nor intended in anyway. I pwomise. Newer bluff you. Nevertheless... Ugh, you don't know what I go through to get online.


Being the brainiac I am, I brilliantly left my comp charger behind when I shut the door to my working life and dashed out to catch the Raya train. First thought: SHIT! How to blog lah now!? 5 days wei. Second thought: Noooo... I so planned on catching up with So You Think You Can Dance over the long weekend! Third thought: Uh oh. There goes my plan to get started on next week's jobs before Next Week hits. (I have no respectable priorities. I know.) So tension.


But perfectly on time as always, the never-say-die diva in me stepped up to the plate and worked her magic. In 31 hours, I discovered she thought me that plots, schemes and devious works have the ability to work wonders in getting me far, my way.


*evil glint in eye*

I shamelessly confess to having hijacked an iBook G4.

Tee hee hee.


So, yes. My little barely-a-problem problem has now been settled. Issue remedied. Tension dissolved. I am so very deliriously happy that I could giggle rays of sunshine and fart moonbeams. *blink blink* Gosh. Please tell me I didn't just say that. *groan*


Anyway, you should know that yours truly is now very comfortably seated on her bed with pillows propped up behind her, a comforter covering her shivering bits, her legs marvelously stretched out before her, and a certain seized technologically-advanced electronic device majestically sitting on a cushion on her lap.


Ahhh.


Here I am, back where food just appears on the table, beds somehow miraculously get made and water fills up by itself. It's a good life, my friends. A good life indeed. Stay tuned to find out if it's a good enough life for me to blog about. *grin*

4 comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me!