Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband

It's back a second time around
with a totally different theme!


The Nuffnang-cum-Maxis party, I mean. Woot woot! And this year, it's called the Nuffnang Music Bash '09 (FYI, last year it was called the Nuffnang Wild "Live" Party) powered by Maxis Broadband (again, the same guys).




Whoa. Déjà vu moment.


Writing this actually brings back memories of my post for last year's Maxis-cum-Nuffnang event – Nuffnang Wild "Live" Blogging. (Click *here* to read last year's gimmie-a-ticket-or-I'm-gonna-mogok-giler post.) I remember being so gung ho. Just revving to go. Haha. And then I remember hitching a ride home with a friend and leaving early cos the MC was a real pain in the butt and the place was just too stuffy for me to put up with after the week I had. -_-


So since last year's party kinda blew for me, I'm gonna try and get me a ticket for this one so my perception changes. (But as you can probably already tell by now, this decision came after much deliberation – considering how late this post is. -_-) I wanna give this party a shot and hope it turns my views on blogger parties around.


I know the peeps at Nuffnang throw the most awesome-est-test parties since I've attended some myself so... we'll see how it goes with this one. Anyhoo, I can't imagine how it could go wrong with this equation: Music + Nuffnang Party. Sure positive answer wan.


Thing is, like most Nuffnang parties, this one's a dress-up party, too. And this lady I'm planning to go as, I've talked about before. Dedictated a whole post to her even! Haha. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the one and only, oh-so-gorgeous, hawt hawt hawt...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

POP PRINCESS FROM NUFFNANG!




So cun right??? She's that Nuffnang hottie I was gushing over earlier this month lah – just a day or two after she started appearing on Nuffnang's blogger homepage. But that wan all not important. What's important is that I WANNA BE HER at the party!!!


Blond hair and glittery dress aside, all I need
are some loose curls around the shoulders...


The original post entitled "The Han Feng Pro
Mini Hair Straightener – The Mini Wand With Lot Of Magic"
was published on Monday, January 19, 2009.


...some flowers in my hair...


The original post entitled "Birthday '08 - Bed Of Roses.
Uh, Not Quite. =p"
was published on Tuesday, November 25, 2008.


...a little bit of cat-eye make-up...


The original post entitled "Desperate Times Call For
Desperate Measures"
was published on Friday, February 13, 2008.


...a star like the one Ah Beng has on his face here.


The original post entitled "If You Can't Banish Pimples,
Hide Them" was published on Thursday, April 10, 2008.


EASY!
(I hope I have time to shop
for the heart-shaped earrings. -_-)


Once I'm all glammed up, that's it lah. I'm gonna go diva on all the people I meet. Do that like-you-know-like gibberish nonsense all bimbos do and refuse to have to wait for anything. I'll even make The Housemate get up early, cook my favourite breakfast and serve it to me whilst I'm still in bed. HAHA. (*rolls eyes* Yeah, like he'd ever do that for me and pfft... like I'd ever let him into my room. -_-)


I'd make my manager schedule all my meetings with tea breaks in between. Then I'd make him cancel all of them cos I've got a lazy bum, a bad hair day or an angry zit that refuses to pop. I'd wake up as and when I please and go to bed without having to think about when I'm to say "hello" to Sunshine. I'd shop like a princess without a budget and live like a queen.


Ahh, if only life were that kind.


So many dreams and so few that turn into reality, eh? I think I should start being hopeful for something a little more tangible and realistic. I want a Pop Princess Maxis USB Modem.




*cough cough*

Think they'll give me one if I go as Pop Princess?
(No points for guessing which one of the five I want.)

Hmmm.


They should. I'm supposed to play a Musicon Celebrity on the night of the party, yo? And celebrities always always always get freebies and sponsorships, right? So, why not me? I'm saying thanks in advance, Maxis. It'd be rude if you don't proactively do anything to deserve it. (Ahh, blackmail's da bomb. =p)

10 comments :

yapthomas said...

Princess Tinki Pop is making appearance!! Woot!! Make way! Make way!!

kellster said...

yay your coming?! awesomen-ness

yala the last wildlife party u balik cepat, this time kidnap u cannot go back so early.

heartshape earrings, i don't have..but i have butterflies.
try finding heartshape (cute ones) at deeper and harder!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Need bo so drama. =p


ATTN: kellster
– Yeah, I am. Got my invite this morning already, too. Haha.

Wildlife party I cannot tahan lah. You guys know that my headache was killing me already ma. Haha. Summore that stupid MC... *GROAN* Can die. Let's hope this round changes everything ya? Haha.

Where is Deeper And Harder?! @_@

Jeffro said...

Haha.. You got it?! Nice.. I was thinking about sending you my invite, coz i had an extra and did not wanna waste it.. Nways, your curls coming along?? =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: fengfk2008
– Walauuu. Spam also at least spam English can? -_-


ATTN: Jeffro
– Yeah, I received the invite already. Haha. See ya there? And my curls are awesome, thank you very much. =p

Jeffro said...

Awesome.. See you there then.. haha.. yeah.. similar to those of goldilocks, but your's like brown-black.. oh well we'll just call it blackilocks? how's that? xD

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Haha! You have a good character to impersonate.
Remember to put on the star ^@^~

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Yuck. Eh, my hair not totally brown wat. Haha. SEND ME MY PICHAS!!!


ATTN: Tian Chad @ 永遇乐
– Haha. I did! Were you there?

Jeffro said...

Yesh Yesh.. pichas on their way..
sorry it took so long.. i just only backtrack to this comment.. =P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Got em! All 4 of them. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!