Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Makan Percuma Lagi Mau Komplain

Had what I thought was a semi-authentic Korean BBQ dinner at BBQ Plaza, Sunway Pyramid earlier. Only realised it's probably not Korean cos the waiters said "Khàp khun khrap/kha," when we were on our way out of the restaurant. -_- So super kau lat fail.


Pathetic failures aside, I managed to snap
a few shots of my pre- and mid-dinner BBQ.


Golden hot plate.


Beef, medium-rare. Yuck.


Not too shabby for camera-phone photography lah, kan?


And you know, thinking about it now, I'd probably not go back to this particular outlet of BBQ Plaza for awhile. Not cos the food wasn't up to par – it was fine. But cos they weren't exactly very nice about us being there at all by the time we were halfway through our meal.


We arrived at about 9.15PM, they served us at about 9.25PM, and by 10PM, they brought us the bill and started to act like they wanted us out. Hmmph! Seriously lah. Customer service is dead.


Hello, you think what??? Cooking meat on a main-masak-masak gold plate very fast issit now??? Cook until my right hand merah like kena sunburn liddat, okay! (Left hand was fine, by the way.)


*grumble grumble grumble*


Purposely accidentally burn down the place next time with my BBQ beef on golden plate then only they know. And in my defence (dunno why I'm explaining myself to you all also), it wasn't BBQ Plaza who paid for my meal so I owe them nothing. NOTHING!

14 comments :

Huai Bin said...

The 45 minute dinner is the latest trend. It has surpassed the 80's power lunch in popularity. The people at BBQ Plaza must be a huge fan of the doctorine. ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Huai Bin
– Well, have to follow customer's preference, right? Rarr.

test said...

pamsong thing have CHANGE no more endless chit-chatting unless u at mamak XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– I neverrrr! I just eat slowly. =(

sheon said...

i always thought it' more siamese than korean. well,...

been there once or twice, not too impressed either. :) the only thing that i liked was the beef.

choco said...

eeyer. I went there once last year and never went back again cause food arrives really slow. dah la its raw they only need to cut the meat up. that and it doesn't really taste that fantastic. hehe

yapthomas said...

The medium rare beef looks like a some brain 'splat' on the hot plate... hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Eee. So potong! Then what for spend so much money if we can't spend time there???


ATTN: sheon
– Yeah, me, too. And I don't like pork but when it's hangus terbakar until hard, it's DAMN AWESSUM! Serious! It tastes damn good.


ATTN: choco
– Not very impressive huh? But... ok lah. For novelty. The best Korean BBQ I've ever had was in Perth. At this place called Arirang.


ATTN: yapthomas
– YEAH! Tell me about it wei. Haha. Quite gross. =p

Fumoffu said...

I went there once and never go back there anymore xD

Jeffro said...

OMG the medium rare beef seems like a splattered part of a brain.. YUCKS~!

btw.. u dun like pork?? *blink blink* O_O

Simon Seow said...

Maybe they'll get fine by Sunway Pyramid if they don't close on time leh.

sheon said...

hangus terbakar until hard? you're chewing bacon my dear pammie....

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Fumoffu
– Not very good hor?


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. I know. It drips. And no, I don't really take pork. =p


ATTN: Simon Seow
– Got such rules wan meh?

ATTN: sheon
– Haha. Nice ma. =p

Jeffro said...

We orang Cina mesti proud proud eat PORK.. Okays from today onwards, your list of diet is:

1. Char Siew
2. Siew Yoke
3. Bak Kut Teh
4. Pork Chop
5. BBQ Pork
6. Pork Rib Soup

Hmmm.. I think this full course meal should be enough.. =D

Post a Comment

Talk to me!