Monday, March 30, 2009

Project 365: 27/03/2009 [I Spy With My Eye The Sky]



I know it looks like I was Negaraku-ing in the middle of nowhere but, rest assured, I wasn't. I was brisk walking, actually. Was on my way back from recording at the time. Snapped this on my way from RM3 past Warong and on towards The Office.


Can't remember how or what I was feeling at the time (that's the problem with delaying posts -_-) but from the looks of this picture alone, I'm guessing I was probably emo. Heh. But memory serves that since it was a new top I was wearing, it couldn't possibly be that I was. Hmmm.


Anyways, I was looking up cos, well, I didn't wanna look like a freakazoid who was so self-obsessed that she just had to take pictures of herself walking in the sun. Haha. Buat buat a bit. Plus, I always wondered what I looked like from a 5yo's point of view.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Somehow from this angle, you look more busty than usual. I thought winning the camera (and congratulations again) might inflated an ego or two but i never expected more... (No! Don't scold me.) :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Chris
- OF COURSE YOU WILL KENA SCOLD! Asking for it. ROAR!

Unknown said...

:`(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!