Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dancing Elephants

In my head. All day. Urgh.

And dancing elephants plus cramps? Perfect!
Just what I need for a one-way ticket to Emoville.

*puts on phony smile*


Tim Tams: You can't be quite more emo than me :)
Pam Song: Oh trust me, I've gone past emo. Bypassed Emo, too. Now, I'm just taking a break at EMO. Bold and Italic's coming up, I believe.


That conversation took place earlier today. Lucky for you guys, I'm all better now. (I know how much of a pain emo-ing girls can be and how much it freaks you guys out when we PMS – Mee tells me it's the PMS talking.) So, there. I've been un-emo-fied – so to speak. Yays. Now it's time for some more Gossip Girl. XOXO.


---------------------
Personal Message
---------------------

Thank you for dinner, for the advice you gave, and for the precious sleep-hours you lost talking to me. Oh, and most importantly, thank you for taking away the caps. =)

3 comments :

jack said...

dancing elephants in your head all day?! bet that hurts.. u poorthing.. come jack~jack give big *hugs~hugs*

Jeffro said...

Awwwh.. *pats Pam's back*
Hope everything's alright there.. =D
Emo alone is okay, Emo+PMS = Absolute horror.. O_O

Glad that you're un-emo-fied.. XD

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Yeah, they did a pretty bang up job with the rumba, cha cha and tango. You should have caught the live performance of the freestyling category. It was superb. -_-


ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. Tell me about it!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!