Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Project 365: 29/03/2009 [Sunday = Sabbath Day]

I took a day off Project 365 last Sunday. Was just so tired from Saturday's activities that taking a pic didn't even cross my mind. (Actually, I forgot to snap a pic but I'm sure you all knew that already. *grin*) So here I am, making Sunday my perfect excuse. Sunday's the Sabbath. And that means REST! Tee hee. So this is what you get two days after Sunday.




I think I'm starting to like this
forget-a-photo-draw-a-pic thingy. HAHA.

4 comments :

yapthomas said...

Ooo Pam Song ada tiga jari mia...

jack said...

wah look its stickgirl pamsong~!

erin wong said...

SO CUUUUUTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Don't be so literal!


ATTN: Jack
– Quite kiuts kan? =p


ATTN: the MUA
– Haha. You're really into this kinda drawings/illustrations huh?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!