Thursday, March 12, 2009

Loo-Keen Veh-Ree Larv-Lee Tuh-Day

Going back to work after a looooong break is never fun. And it isn’t. Not for me, at least. And definitely not today.


The pile of work on my desk has begun making eyes at me so I’ll start paying it some attention. The number of emails (and inboxes – long story of lousy ICT guys) waiting for my attention just tells me how much I’ve been “missed.” Why don’t I feel loved, I ask you? Ugh.


Lucky for me, there’s Tim Tams and The Senior Writer. The dynamic "Hindi" duo just dragged my very first genuine laugh of the day outta me not 2 minutes ago. Haha. Simply fun-TAS-tic. Looks like the day’s finally picking up. =)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

long break is good for recharge...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Edi神
– Yeah, it is. I think I need another. -_-

Post a Comment

Talk to me!