Friday, March 13, 2009

Project 365: 12/03/2009



Check out it, yo. Those are the new old SONY earphones (I love oxymorons) I snitched from my dad. (He no longer uses them laaa.) Wore them for the first time today. They're probably as old as I am but since dear ol' not-so-old dad (whee, I did it again!) is so good at taking care of his stuff, it still works like it just got flown in from China yesterday. (Eh, SONY stuff all buatan China, right?)


Sound quality?
  • Awessum. Felt like I had front row seats to every acoustic session known to man at times, and was roughing it out and body surfing in the mosh pitt with cooler-than-cool bands, at other times.

Soundproofing capability?
  • Duh Roads ended up having to repeat herself about a dozen times today. Haha. What does that tell you?

Cool factor?
  • I determine that. Not the earphones. But retro's cool anyhoo.

And might I remind you that this is some pretty ancient technology we're talking about. Good stuff, huh?


I needed a pair of earphones for the office lah. (My iPod ones are MIA and I highly doubt they'll come crawling back to me when the party's over. Another long story. Don't bother asking.) I can't go a day without my music. And really quite no feel if you play good music on speakers but so softly that you can't even catch tunes or hear lyrics above the ambient noise. So now, I've got one courtesy of Dee. Wheee!!!


Oh, and Dee, if you're reading, don't worry. The earphones will be fine. Princess isn't here to trash them and Bobo's too domesticated to bother about tiny speakers on wires... I hope.


p/s: If this post looks wonky, I'm sorry. I'll right it tomorrow. Right now, I'm totally beat. I can't even keep my eyes open to ensure that the alignment is right, much less worry about grammar and sentence structures. BUT, if there are mistakes, grammatical errors and dan-lain-lain boo boos, I'm sorry. Urgh, like I said, I'm tired. I gotta run, guys. Nights.

6 comments :

Jeffro said...

dang.. I wanna have one those old-but-not-so-old earphones.. =D

Wonky? lol =)

Melsong said...

Minimise ear-phone use!!!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. You can't have them. I'm selfish that way. =p


ATTN: Melsong
– HAHA. CHIILLLLLL!!!

test said...

Go buy new one ..... XD

Jeffro said...

O_O But, but, but.... I WANNA HAVE THEM.. *cries and rolls around* Wehhhhh...

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Dun want! I like these ones! Plus, I'm not too keen on spending money. Haha. Kiam siap. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– No! Behaveeeee!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!