Sunday, March 01, 2009

Plan-less Weekend Begins NOW

It's pouring outside and I'm indoors,
listening to The Christmas Mix with the
aircon on and the lights turned down low.


Grabbed the Omnia and ran out to catch pictures the minute
it started to rain.
Got wet cos the wind was blowing inwards.



Sweet, albeit a little pathetic that my plan-less weekend's only beginning 6 hours to Monday. Sigh. Better late than never lah, right?


Thing is... not only did I not have no plans (che-wah, see what I did there?), I ended up having plans that brought me all the way down to Malacca. (Hence the lack of posts.) -_- So fail. AND I accidentally left my mobile at home before leaving. Double fail. -_-'' So, if you guys couldn't reach me all weekend, you now know why.


Anyhoo, I picked up a headache on the drive back so I'mma just gonna chill and enjoy the rest of my plan-less weekend now. Stories about the weekend after less-grumpy Pam gets back, alrights? Ja!

6 comments :

RealGunners said...

it's pouring, and you're keeping the aircon on.. if i did that, it'll get real noisy at home, filled my my dad scolding and mom grumbling

Pam Song said...

ATTN: RealGunners
– I don't live with my parents. =p

Resurrected said...

=P nice feet?

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– Haha. Uh... thank you? =p

yapthomas said...

" Double fail. -_-'' "

Like totally... :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Not purposely waaaannnn. =(

Post a Comment

Talk to me!