Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Stuff




But I didn't write it. And it sucks to know that I haven't written anything even close to being as awesome as this one is either. -_- Maybe someday, eh? Maybe someday I'll craft something as magical as this piece of work. Maybe someday I'll successfully get off my bum and do my bit to change the world. Maybe someday I'll make a difference. And maybe someday I'll do something my kids will tell their kids even long after I'm gone. Maybe someday.


Now, I've just gotta figure out a way
to turn that Someday into Today.

7 comments :

ChickLit said...

That was pretty good, but I would've gone with a different VO talent though...

Unknown said...

So have you channel that Outer Geekiness into your Inner Hidden Geekiness?

Pamela Anderson was doin her bit for PETA against KFC. What will Pamela Song do?

Agriculture, Food engineering? Environmental Destruction?
Entertainment Devalued, Lip Synching?
Human Engineering?
Political Science, and empowering human dignity?

By all your powers (bloggers) combined, maybe just maybe, you can summon Captain Planet, The Green Knight?

yapthomas said...

Pam change the world? Do I hear tene tene tenne nee nee..??

Pam Song said...

ATTN: boone
– Yeah. I didn't like that little bit of hesitation she had at parts either but... still. Awesome idea. Real good stuff. Stuff I only dream of doing.


ATTN: Chris
– HAHA. Nah. It's still hidden. =p And me? Hah! Sit tight and await the day I unleash the powers within.

p/s: I miss Kapten Planet.


ATTN: yapthomas
– INDEED YOU DO!

erin wong said...

WOWW!! AWESOMEEEE!!!

Melsong said...

I like it. Very much.

Alpha Male said that they changed some of the words during the reverse read. I don't think so but too lazy to check.

ChickLit said...

Just realised this is based on this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFz5jbUfJbk
which won a Silver Lion at Cannes '06.

Church 'appropriated' efforts (although not as good I think):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZI_coePtc

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=702pdl5l6mQ

Post a Comment

Talk to me!