Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spick And Span

It's been a pretty productive day for me.


Woke up every hour from 10AM to 2PM to check and reply emails (was waiting for a very important one). Finally got out of bed, washed up, got dressed and rushed out for a COD appointment I'd agreed upon (a result of that important email I was telling you about). Made it there in time, collected my stuff, talked a little, spent more money (*groan* thank goodness it was only RM15 extra -_-) and left.


Drove home, picked up my freshly laundered comforter, sheets and clothes from the laundrette on the way back, lugged the massive load up to my room (carrying 2 bags of laundry + 1 comforter + tonnes of COD material = killer muscles + well-toned arms), wiped myself dry (I got caught in the rain), sorted out some "stock" then rushed out for dinner with The Art Guy.


Think it's all easy going from here on out? No way!


Made a stop to COD in DJ, waited, and finally left when I decided the girl wasn't going to show. (Kanasai. Cis bedebah. Cacat cempedak. Babi mia budak.) Cheered the poor emo-ing dude up over feel-good KFC dinner and got Mee's Manicare toenail clippers from CARiNG Pharmacy nearby (yes, Mee, I found it). Talked to another emo-ing Doktor Lurve on the way home (I think I should start charging for Anti-Emo Talk-To-Pam Time – haha) and finally made it back to a very empty, very quiet house (Bobo's gone *sniffle*).


Funny this way, on the way home, my head made plans for me to catch up on some Gossip Girl whilst lying in bed with the covers up to my chin but... surprise surprise, my body figured we'd do something else. Haha. I started feeling a little restless so I ended up "entertaining" myself by doing the following:

  • Put whites and delicates to wash
  • Distilled water
  • Swept the floor
  • Toilet Duck-ed the toilet bowl
  • Cleaned the bathroom
  • Scrubed the sink
  • Swept the rest of the house
  • Took out the trash
  • Cleared up dry leaves scattered around the porch
  • Rearranged shoes and slippers
  • Scrubed the toilet bowl
  • Hung out whites and delicates

Haha. I should so totally do this more often. It's therapeutic! And right now, I totally can't believe I did all this on a Sunday. A SUNDAY! Imagine that! So productive can die wei! Haha. Okay, enough talking. I've got some Gossip Girl to watch. Will work on Project 365 later. =)


p/s: I'm wondering when I started blogging about the specifics of my days. Never used to do it before. Hmmm. Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Possibly bad. There goes my privacy. Damn. -_-

16 comments :

yapthomas said...

Very indeed and you should do this more often...

You cleaned everything but you didn't bother about your Baby? tsk tsk tsk.. :p

jack said...

oh wow.. come be my maid!!! promiss to take good care of u *grin* *blink~blink*

Jeffro said...

Doncha hate it when ppl don't show up? I know I do.. Grrrr..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– Haha. Hard to clean her in the dark lahhhh. How??? Haha. Unless I go to Mobil. But I kiam siap! =p


ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Go do your own housekeeping! It's good training. Will increase your market share. =p


ATTN: Jeffro
– YES. I. DO. *grunt*

choco said...

if you were collecting CODs' then you're buying way too much stuff online. If you're delivering CODs i wanna see what you sell.

Hmm, I wonder which. *scratch head.

hehe :p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: choco
– Haha. Looks like I can still blog about my day cos at least my specifics aren't too specific. Wakakaka. Mission accomplished! =p

No lah. I'm buying by COD. Just that I'm collecting for me and quite a few other people so it's crazy a lot and crazy heavy. My muscles very power already now. Haha.

jack said...

okie.. for once i listen to PAM..

drag file to recycle bin.. right click empty recycle bin.. *wipe-sweat*..

*jolly* *Skipply* *run* to watch market score board..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Lazy bugger.

jack said...

OMG (>_<).. saham jatuh!!! *panic*

Unknown said...

Why were u named Pam? I think Maria might be more suitable. Maria Song.

There is a KFC at Atria!

Bobo died-ed?

I oso emo since last nite.

Distilled water? Wat's the point of drinking them, there're mineral-less.

P.S. Maybe u could blog, what time u brush teeth or whether u remembered brushing teeth. And about this Project 365, maybe u can add a title after the date.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jack
– Haha. Good. Panic is good sometimes. =p


ATTN: Chris
– Maria's such a sad name. Like... a bit aunty, a bit slave. Yuck.

I SAW THAT KFC! On my way back! Haha. New one? 24 hours wan ha?

Bobo's been sent to Terengganu. -_-

How come everybody emo this season? So bad lah. So tak Zen.

You're not supposed to get nutrients from water lah. Go eat some vege if you want vitamins and minerals.

Eh, I was thinking about Project 365. Doesn't quite make sense that I do it now. Cos... I memang blog most of everything wat! That project is only good for bloggers who DON'T blog often or consistently. Mine... what's the point?! Think I should stop?

Resurrected said...

Can you clean my place please? Thanks.

Unknown said...

Well, Maria, actually teh KFC has been around for ages juz like Atria has been. Its not 24hrs, that place is a nice quiet residential area, though i think there is a classy night club opposite, called The President?

I was juz jokin bout bein emo, that word is pretty overrated and fashionably used.

Yes, water is not suppose to be teh primary source, but how bout bein secondary, i think there're more benefits of drinkin mineral water than distilled.

Lastly, i was juz thinkin of addin a title after the date of day, coz its easier to remember key words of the post? rather than generic dates. Juz a suggestion.

test said...

Woot u really can do housekeeping stuff !

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Resurrected
– No way! I haven't even cleaned the rest of my own house!


ATTN: Chris
– ISSIT!? I never knew there was even a KFC in that area lah. Well, now I know. Means from NXZ just turn right?

And yes, emo has been... fashion-ized somewhat, hasn't it? Hmmm.

I don't think water should be a source of anything. Cos if you consider the purest form of water, it comes from the sky. The only reason we don't drink it today is cos of pollution. Otherwise, we used to collect rain water wat.

I know what you mean by adding a title after the date for my Project 365. It gets so confusing when we look at all the dates we answer in our comment emails and all. I think I'm going to make some changes though. We'll see, we'll see.


ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. No lah. Only when I'm in the mood. =p Other times, I'm quite lazy.

Unknown said...

Purest form comes from underneath, the holy spring water like Evian and SPA! Not from sky.

Water in its natural state will always contain minerals. Only lab or artificial produced water is "pure" or distilled form. I can understand those with kidney problems should drink distilled. If i find an article of distilled vs mineral with anythin worthwhile to point out, i'll let u know.


I left DJ 4 yrs ago, what is NXZ? There was Esquire, Ipoh Coffee Shop in the same complex. Dont know now still got, there was a pet restaurant too, u can bring your dog to that restaurant, 1st floor.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!