Friday, February 13, 2009

Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures

You know how I've not been getting quite enough sleep of late? Well, today I officially woke up looking like Death mowed me over with a 2,000 tonne lorry while I slept. My eyes were so puffy they looked like they were glued shut. =_= So...


A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.


I whipped out my brand new (only 5 days old!) Etude House Dual Change Eyeliner and got to work. Though technically, at the time, I should have already been out of the house, speeding cruising along Federal Highway towards PJ. Heh. But...


A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right???

So, I do.


Ish. One eye's focusing on the camera that's inches from my face,
and the other's just chillin'.
-_-' Rambut pun ber-chang-chang. Haiyo!


Not too bad for my almost-first cat eye attempt, no? Haha. Didn't want it too drama-drama cos today was set to be one of those all-work-and-no-play days. But hey, still pretty rarr rarr without going OTT giler babi, right? Meow. I like! Think I'll do it again someday. When I'm in the mood again. And even when my eyes don't look all super kaulat chinky-fied by my lack of sleep. =p


Before getting to work, after getting myself to work.


This girl did what this girl needed to do.
And she liked it. Meow.


-------------


The Etude House Dual Change Eyeliner (RM39.90) is a felt-tip liner. (Sorry, no pictures of this product for you. Am much too lazy to take, edit and upload anything else at the mo. Google it, okay? Looks just like a purple marker pen.) Very easy to use. Offers eyeliner noobies good control. Only good for those with normal to dry skin, though. It doesn't go on well if you've got oily skin and it smudges soon after. Even though they say it's waterproof. *rolls eyes* Such liars.

3 comments :

joshuaongys said...

go sleep woman..

Pam Song said...

ATTN: joshuaongys
– Right back atcha. Haha. I'm going soon. Nightssss. K! K! K! Next weekend K! K! K!

Jeffro said...

Wow.. You EYES are BIIIGGGG!!! kinda scary in a way.. *gulps*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!