Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dear All,

Thank you.


For that beautiful, white technological-marvel-of-a-gadget I love so much. For the countless conversations shared. For the encouraging and uplifting prayers of thanksgiving and blessing. For the tops and dresses purchased as pressies especially for me. For the wonderful cards couriered my way. For the e-cards sent. For the songs so sweetly sung. For that heart-warming self-made video clip. For the blog post dedicated. For the tidbits and munchies given. For the meals belanja-ed. For the surprise gift left to be discovered. For the picture messages delivered. For the many sms' sent (from all over the world). For the calls made (even from Australia and Singapore). For the comments posted. For the well-wishes conveyed. For the time spent (together and in preparation for whatever it was you did for me). For all the effort put into making the 21st of November 2007 that much more special for me.


Thank you (all 83 of you who remembered) for everything.


------------


EDITED at 11:35am, 22 November 2007: 87.
=)

EDITED at 2:47pm, 22 November 2007: 88.

EDITED at 3:21pm, 23 November 2007: 95.
Hah! Late, late, late.

EDITED at 8:08, 24 November 2007: 96.
Wah! Still got people sms today ah?

EDITED 10:52pm, 25 November 2007: 97.
Whoa.

EDITED 11:42pm, 26 November 2007: 98.
Double whoa.

10 comments :

ming said...

Dear ela,
you know dat you deserve everything. =)

Anonymous said...

Awww..now how can you say you had a bad 21st of November? It sounded awesome =).

And don't forget all those belated wishes kay..especially mine ;). I really liked the e-card I sent you so please see it ya =).

Love,
Lesley

Kirsten said...

*blink blink

You counted! Changgih nia.. I tot ya would hav lost count :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Awww. =)


ATTN: lesley
– I didn't get it. =( I dun really use hotmail for emails. When I entered, all I saw was a bunch of old, outdated Friendster alerts. Sniff. What'd that card say? Next time, use my gmail account ok? Just take away the underscore from the front and change the back to @gmail.com


ATTN: kirsten
– Haha. Yes, I did. So that I know who to thank later ma. I dun respond to all my sms', emails and cards immediately wan. Procrastination, my friend. =p

But then hor, the fact that I can still count it means that I'm not that popular after all. HAHA.

Kirsten said...

i'll like to hav a look at ya lil notebook where ya jot down all ya knit knacks. If itu talak, i'll give ya a lil book to record ya daily consumption

So, fellow procrastination queen, would you strive to not-being-able-to-count ? ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay I sent an e-card to your gmail account ;). Hope you get it =)!

hugs*

Anonymous said...

same as kirsten

"YOU COUNTED !!!!!"

well at least you could count more than your fingers and toes combine. i counted with my fingers, and it did not even reach 10 :)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Kirsten
– Haha. That little black book is sacred ok. To be kept a secret till the end of time. HAHA.


ATTN: lesley
– GOT IT! Phew. Finally. Haha. And yes... They're darn cute. If only they had cheeks for me to squeeze.


ATTN: chunleung
– Haha. Yeah, I did. Why? Why is that so surprising? Don't you guys care how many ppl wish you guys? And it's so weird. I got my LATEST birthday sms just 2 hours ago. HAHA. Not bad, huh?

*beams*

Anonymous said...

Yay you got it =)! On which account? Good =D. Hoops and Yoyo are one of my favs =).

Kay gotta go watch House now..haha. Byeee..

Pam Song said...

I got it on my gmail account. Gmail rocks lah. It's the most stable one yet.

Hoops & Yoyo are ridiculous lah. They make me laugh and I don't even know why I'm laughing!

Anyway, fine. Leave me and watch House. Hmmph.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!