Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Boss Says She Goes On Indefinite Sabbatical

Okay, if you've seen the new banner (you must be blind not to have seen it if you haven't), you'd probably have realised (if you didn't you really should have) that the Dark Queen (if you don't know who she is, where have you been?) was not featured.


Jeng jeng jeng.

Scandalous?

No, not really.


So here's the story. I'm ditching the Dark Queen cos... let's face it. Nobody really cares about her anyways. All they call this space is Tinki Talks, Tinki Talks, Tinki Talks. So since she so no glamour, she might as well vamoose outta here for good (till I decide she is to return to grace your flat screens), right?


So, dear readers, please note that from now on, she will only appear as a guest star on this blog. No more, no less. From this moment forward, I officially announce that the Dark Queen is on sabbatical for an indefinite duration of time. You shall be notified if she is to return. She will be missed.

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Nice Banner Tinki! And Yes...cancel that sentence; the dark queen will no longer be missed....Hehehe =)

Anonymous said...

haha, i dun reli get the split personality thing, but yeah..haha..

anyways, happy birthday ya..and face it, we ARE getting old...haha

have a great 1 this year k? You are a blessing

Jin said...

happy bufday pam!

BenYong said...

Happy 23rd pam! Hope you're having a great time on your birthday!

Ps: The new banner's nice.

Kirsten said...

wah~~ so pink.. me now waiting for ya to ditch the black background

Happie buttday :D

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you
u are now 22!!

*somebody whispers: that was last year la*

oh ... eh

Happy birthday to you
u are now 23!

that doesn't rhyme at all
anyways ..wishing u all the best in ur future undertakings tinki and may God bless you always !

Boss Stewie said...

the banner is sooo cuteee

Pam Song said...

ATTN: adrian
– Haha. Thanks! And as for the Dark Queen... You'll be surprised at how much she wants to be back.


ATTN: Nick chan
– Haha. Maybe it's cos you never read my tales in 2006. That was when it all started. (I think.)

Anyway, THANKS! And thanks for the "other stuff", too! =)

p/s: YOU're getting old. I'm 12.


ATTN: Jin
– Thanks, Jin Chong. =)


ATTN: BenYong
– Haha. Thank you, thank you. For the wish and for the compliment. =)


ATTN: Kirsten
– I considered it. But hard lah. Cos I have some text in certain colours. If I were to change the background, my old stories will all be kelam-kabut di lor.

p/s: My butt thanks you. It is very touched.


ATTN: zecount
– You got the age wrong, dude. I'm 12. TWELVE!

But thanks for remembering. =)


ATTN: Boss Stewie
– Thanks! And thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

oh 12 ... my bad my bad ... u look more mature mah *big grin* .. just regret i wasn't there to celebrate .. WITH EGGS AND FLOUR !! hehehe

Pam Song said...

Too much. Saying I look old lah now. Don't forget. You're president of the oldies club among those of our generation, ok. HMMPH!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!