Tuesday, November 27, 2007

B*tcherology

I've always had weird conversations with the people I find myself having lunch with. (I think I'm hanging out with the wrong crowd at work.) Today's lunch hour was no different and it was most definitely no less interesting than usual.


Colleague 1: *looks directly at me and points crooked, evil finger straight at me for reasons I can no longer remember* You bitch!

Pam Song: What!? You quite b*tchy also wat!!!

Colleague 2: *laughs* Haha. You two ah...

Colleague 1: *turns to look at Colleague 2* You don't talk so much lah you.... you... b*tcherer!

Colleague 2: *laughter stops abruptly*

Pam Song: Haha. Wow. You got three syllables altogether. I only got one. You more b*tchy than me! HAHA HAHA HAHA.

Colleague 2: *snaps* Please... You the b*tchy-est-er-est of us all.

Colleague 1: More like b*tchy-est-er-est-test. Haha.

Pam Song: *gasp* Yeah, you should know B*tcherology better than any of us, wouldn't you?

Colleague 2: Haha haha haha.

Pam Song: *looks pointedly at Colleague 2* You're one to laugh. At least we haven't contracted B*tchititis like you have!

Colleague 2: Wah! The b*tcherization started di loh!!!

*a lot of simultaneous talking* *repeat till fade*


I think I need to start hanging out with the cool crowd at work. Conversations of this sort are impossibly bad for my mental health.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

.......

so free to the point you can post something as whimsical as this hahahahh

Pam Song said...

Not that so free until can post this... It's more like so stress until I'd rather write rubbish than pull my hair out. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!