Friday, November 02, 2007

Your Armpit Smells Like Onions

Was having my dinner with a bunch of colleagues when a particularly disgusting one totally nauseated the rest of us. All because I ordered tomyam soup. Sheesh. I didn't know tomyam soup could lead into such an "interesting" conversation. Make me lose my appetite only. Talk about being OTT-ly dramatic, man. Next time control a bit can bo?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: The following post doesn't not contain any of the author and/or blog owner's heartfelt sentiments towards the issues discussed, with exception for the topic: Onions – The Pungent Bulb. All other negative, inconsiderate and scornful ethnologically-skewed comments are strictly and entirely the views of Ms Disgusting (terrible woman, she is) alone, and are in no way the opinions of the writer or the other members of the dialog presented below. May punishment only befall the foolhardy never-think-before-she-speaks woman. May the rest of us, innocent souls, be spared from all penalties and judgments. And may we be greatly rewarded for our thoughtfulness. (I'd like a new sound system for my car, thank you.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Pam Song: *removes everything from tomyam soup and passes everything picked out from it to Vege Eater*

Ms I-get-flowers-from-my-boyfriend: Eh, you dun eat vege wan ah?

Pam Song: Got! I eat! Who say none? I just don't like onions.

Ms I-get-flowers-from-my-boyfriend: *quizzically* Huh? Why la?

Ms Disgusting & Pam Song: *together* Because onions are smelly!!! *turns to look at each other in surprise then laughs*

Pam Song: Eh! You also think the same like me! Waaa. Very rare I find somebody who feels the same way about onions as me loh.

Ms Disgusting: Of course lah. Onions smell like armpit la. Bangla armpit summore! My goodness. I cannot stand it. Blah blah blah...

Everybody Else: *in unison* Ewww...

Pam Song: Wei, you very gross lah. Can you not ah? I'm drinking that tomyam, okayyy.

Ms Disgusting: *ignores Pam Song* Blah blah blah... (Continuation from just now, man. Dunno when to diam wan this fella.) And then hor, there was this time when I went to KLCC then there were a lot of Bangla people there lah. Haiyo... I tell you, the smell ah...

Ms I-get-flowers-from-my-boyfriend: Then what? You smell tomyam everywhere? (This wan pula super blur case.)

Everybody Else: *blinks* Huh!?

Ms Disgusting: *irritably* No lahhh! Onnnnniiiioooonnnsssss!

Ms I-get-flowers-from-my-boyfriend: *blinks* Oh! How I know wor?

Pam Song: *slaps forehead* Fail lah this wan. Fail.


------------


So tak boleh tahan when the post gets sprinkled with too many clashing colours lah. The lack of harmony annoys me no end. A pet peeve, I guess. Ugh. I have colour sense wan, okay. Sket you cannot see the distinction between characters only. Hmmph.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

lol .. i also dunno which one is funnier..the blur case one or the ms disgusting .. ROFL

Pam Song said...

Haha. Ya lah! Haiyo! Terrible la those two. Summore I was sitting between them that night. One side getting disgusted, one side getting annoyed. Haha.

luxen said...

you know what's worst than smelly armpits? Sweaty smelly crotches...

Pam Song said...

YUCK! You're gross, man. Ugh. You totally ruined lunch for me.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha the blur one when she said, "Then what? You smell tomyam everywhere?" was super funny!

Hey I know the disclaimer's there and all but won't your colleagues know who you're talking about when they read your blog anyway? You even said Ms Disgusting was a terrible woman in the disclaimer! Hor... *wags finger*. But I liked your disclaimer! Did you adapt it from somewhere?

Pam Song said...

Oh yes, dear. Haha. Of course they know who I'm talking about. Some of them read my blog, too. And if I'm not mistaken, Ms Disgusting reads it, too. =p

The disclaimer was all mine. Glad you liked it. I had fun writing it, too. If you're gonna snitch it, please pay copyright fees or speak to my non-existent lawyer. Thank you.

*grin*

Anonymous said...

Haha I thought they'd mind ;). I read a similar disclaimer on the back of a Gossip Girl novel (I'm not saying I read the whole book, because I didn't =P. Read a bit in the bookstore.), but that was more narcissistic ;). It said something like this disclaimer was done so that anything that was written would not hurt any innocent people, namely the author.

Pam Song said...

Haha. We fire each other a lot. So we're all pretty used to it. =p

Ooo. That would have been pretty fun, too. But see... I so fair. Protect EVERYBODY involved. See? See?

Post a Comment

Talk to me!