Thursday, November 22, 2007

Must Or Else No Kick

Why is it that a sneeze doesn't satisfy without a loud and resounding AHH-CHHOOO? Why does a HAAHHH yawn feel so much nicer than one with just a silent open mouth? Why doesn't a silent cough ease an irritated throat as much as one that goes COUGH COUGH? Why does an MMM stretch feel like it stretches more muscles than one without a sound? Why does it feel more rewarding to cough up phlegm with a loud, obnoxious HOCK than without?


I don't know, actually. But just must loh.

8 comments :

kevin 1809 said...

always happy.

Pam Song said...

Huh? Who? You? Or me? Who are you?

Anonymous said...

Wei! Wat time liao?! Go to sleep Tinki.....time to yawnnnnnnn...buka mulut besar besar....HAHAHAHA =P

Pam Song said...

Haha. Going. Going. Goodnight.

Anonymous said...

See I'm still online ;). I sleep later than you =P. That day after I came back from my presentation, I hit the bed and slept for SEVENTEEN hours wei! 'Cos I only slept for like 2 hours the night before. Impressive right? Can top my score ;)?

Oh I know what to wish you for your birthday! That your well of creativity will never run dry and that you'll never have writer's block =).

Pam Song said...

Haha. Congratulations, babe. May you always always win at sleeping later than me. =p

And can you make that wish a prayer for me? I'd love you long time.

Anonymous said...

Haha I hope not. My mum's really starting to lecture me on that =(.

No problem ;). Easy-piezee simple-pimple =D.

Pam Song said...

Haha. See? This is why college away from home is a blessing in disguise. *wink*

Wei! What pimple pimple thing you saying!? This is Lemon-Squeezy territory!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!