Wednesday, November 21, 2007

21 November 2007

It's that day of the year again. Drats.


Sure, Life has been good to me thus far. But hey, I've got my fair share of bad days, too! Every once in awhile, they pop up, ruffle my feathers, give me bad hair, ruin my day... and then go away. I emerge from the tornado of emotional upheaval hoping to look the way I did before, but the mess of feathers and frizzy hair makes sure that I never do.


But then again, that's life, eh? Full of curve balls and drop shots that I'll never ever catch or return. Maybe they're there to hike the excitement level up a notch. Stop me from getting complacent. I don't know. All I know is that it doesn't excite me. Because when I fail to outwit those blasted stabs Life throws me (which is what seems to happen a lot of the time), I disappoint. Myself and the people around me.


I always disappoint.


I guess I've gotta start telling myself that I've just gotta get the hang of it and it'll all be fine. Anyway, a friend once told me, "When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade." I can't disagree. But at the same time, I've got a swimming pool's worth of lemonade already but nothing else to show for it. So what does that say? It says that lemonade just doesn't sell. I think I need to start getting different fruits to make different drinks.


23.

*sighs*

What a rotten number.

*sighs again*

I wanna be 12!!!

*stomps feet*


I want a miracle pill to make bad days feel good. The pill I'm on doesn't seem to be working the kinks out for me. Today shall be speak-for-itself baby-T day. It's mantra?




Bleh. Have a good day, everyone.

11 comments :

ming said...

Happy birdyday...=p
have u seen the video?

JiaHauR said...

Hehe... people who are older than 25 told me... 20-25 yrs old... that's the best time in your life... There's when u still have energy and momentum to do things you wana do... below 20s are juz not mature enuf... =p
So 23 is juz fine~ Found the miracle pill yet? Pam, ur the best ! =p

Pam Song said...

ATTN: ming
– Haha. Yes, dear. I have. And you almost made me cry on my birthday! Sniff. Come back. I miss you.

Love,
eLa21


ATTN: jiahaur
– HAHA. Is it? So have you stepped into the best part of your life yet? Haha.

And no, I haven't found that miracle pill. You wanna help me hunt for it? =p

Me? The best? Aiyo... So sweet lah you! *shy*

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAM JIE JIE!!!!

Stay pretty always,
Stay young always,
Stay rich always.

*winks*

love,
Esther Goh

Pam Song said...

HEY YA BABE!

Thanks, yah? Appreciate it. So sweet of you to remember. =)

Hearts.

JYJL said...

I also remember what~ ;<

Pam Song said...

Haha. Ok ok. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam =D!

Happy Birthday!

I sent an e-card to your MSN email ;D. Go see, go see!

Pam Song said...

Aww. Thanks! But... I never got it. =(

Anonymous said...

Ha serious? I sent it to your MSN address =(.

Pam Song said...

Yeah, that time never get. Dunno why also. But now got di lah. Thanks, babe. =)

Post a Comment

Talk to me!