Monday, August 13, 2007

S.I.A

Subtle. Simple ways I entertain myself at work, bearing in mind that what's important is incurring the least cost, while getting the most joy possible. So kiam siap and kiasu, hor? Sigh. Oh well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to survive, right? My current budget only allows for one black Kilometrico Fine Point pen for a full-fledged happy-happy-joy-joy time. Sad but true. Put it this way: I'll reconsider the cost to happiness ratio once I get a raise. IF I get a raise.




------------


Intentional. The things I allow my itchy-fingered marker-equipped colleagues to do to me. I think I should start writing in to the Human Resource Department to fight for my rights. My hand deserves so much more than a spastic-looking almost-but-not-quite-8-winged butterfly. This is just wrong. The line's pretty cool, though. =p




------------


Accidental. Art's in my blood. Even when I sleep, it bleeds from my skin... cleverly forming words and rectangular designs in palest of pinks. So pretty, no? It's great how words make the silliest things sound oh-so-fab. Heh. The oddest things happen to me sometimes, don't they? I think I need to start watching the way I sleep.


6 comments :

Anonymous said...

S.I.A...

U forgot the L!

For that little piece of body art you have on the heel part of your right LEG.

S.I.A.L.
O_o

Pam Song said...

HAHA. That's a pretty good one, K! A little lame but... not bad! Haha. =p

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the "E"xecutive sign? Or should I say the tatoo mark for "E"lephant? Haha =P

Pam Song said...

E?! Huh? I'm lost! What talking you? Where got E?!

Anonymous said...

the image under the accidental heading lol...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Oh! Haha. Talk until I blur. That was from my handbag tag. The one you can see at the background under my hand.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!