Monday, August 06, 2007

Leave? What leave?

I need to revamp my workspace.


Considering it's my first day back at work after my 4-day week stint, this morning was supposed to be a cheery, hop-skip-and-a-jump morning. And actually, it kinda was. Right up till when my very-loaded desk greeted me.


I've come to realise that it's not giving out
very good work-vibes and neither is it
ZEN enough for my liking.


Oh, and plus, nobody respects the sanctity of post-vacation relaxation no more. (Pfft. Like there ever was any such thing to begin with.)




Sigh.

This should teach me never to go on leave again.

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

thats normal la....at least you get to use up the leave for vacation....Not too bad huh!

mine? usually used up for studies....Sian..Sian...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Well, it still sucks when you get back and there's a stack of job briefs on your desk waiting to be worked on. Bleh.

But then again...

Okay, you win. You more sian.

Anonymous said...

Me more sian?....haha....wait till the end of this month....plenty of church activities.....Wheee! =)))

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yes yes, always a good thing to "whee" at. Yay for you. How come you still studying? Thought you were done already.

Anonymous said...

Done with MSc...but now at 'permenant head damage' on part time basis la....*checking mine* I am still OK! Hahaha =)

Pam Song said...

Haha. Still on that scholarship? How long will you take before you get done lah? Very sien if all your holidays are taken up by studies. Don't they give you days off for presentations and exams?

Anonymous said...

This is my 2nd year of research only la....not sure how long it will takes but the demands are getting tougher now.....with more papers piling up on my desk...

It is purely based on research and no exam at all.....So I am filling up most of my after work time with this....hope to get some new clue and discovery....

Will definately need some break....And great! Christmas is just few months away....=))

Pam Song said...

Waaa. Look so far. Merdeka coming ma. Get that weekend off lor. Haha.

But yeah, I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!

Post a Comment

Talk to me!