Monday, August 20, 2007

Brand New Toy

Not many things excite entire families as much as do new born babies. These little "toys" seem to keep the adults happily entertained for hours on end. They deliriously giggle over the weakest attempt at a crawl and exclaim loudly over the tiniest fake yawn. It's funny just watching them. But of course, I'd do it, too... if I only had a toy.


The thing about these adults that irk me no end is the fact that they make funny faces that make them look as silly as Dumbo on marijuana and talk in the weirdest of accents. Like, HELLO! Goo-chee-goo-chee-goo's only cute when it comes a baby's mouth, okay. When it comes from a full grown adult, it's just plain stupid.


Okay, I know. I sound like a bitter gourd pickled in vinegar. Sigh. It sure stinks when your family has babies but they don't grow up where you live. I think I need to befriend parents who are willing to take in another child who wants to mother their child. Heh. If you guys know of any, please let me know. I'll be eternally grateful.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Haha..Good one! Advertisement for free babysiting service....Anybody want to save $$$?.... =P

Pam Song said...

Eh eh. No, I never say free. Heh. =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!