Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fat! Fat! Fat!

That was "Eight! Eight! Eight!" in Cantonese, by the way.


I'm not one of those girls who go for days without a food just to look like Kiera Knightley (the human praying mantis) and actually think that they look fat otherwise. Me, I love eating. Take that luxury from me and you might as well have me sell my soul to the roti man who comes by the office daily.


Anyhew, it's August already! Only three months to Jingle Bells and Grown-up Christmas Lists. Whoopieee! Whoever said there needs to be a REAL reason to celebrate anything obviously never heard of Christmas before. Heh. Plus, I think August's good reason enough.


*blink blink*


Goodness. Christmas is just a heartbeat away. I need to start working on getting me bright twinkly lights and pretty little baubles. After all, it's been 8 months too long.

2 comments :

ming said...

Yea rite!
Everday is Christmas for you la!!

and and and!

You eat a lot mer? Next time go to KFC try to eat everything ok,I mean with the skinzzz and the fatzzzzzzzzzzz...

Pam Song said...

Haha. Yes yes, EVERYDAY is Christmas. You no likes Christmas meh? Dunno who middle of the night come over to my room and ask me to burn CD full of Christmas songs hor? Haha.

And and and...

YES. I eat a lot. I didn't say I eat everything. Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!