Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stripped Down And Simplified

A pretty long while back, I opted to switch over to the new Blogger workspace. And I liked it. Then earlier this week, my GoogleReader suddenly underwent a major revamp all on its own. I liked that change, too. And now... this:




I self-activated the new Gmail earlier today and after using it for awhile, I must say that I love, love, love, LOVE it! The new look is so clean, neat and clutter-free that I feel like I could lick my dirty comp screen and not want to gag or gurgle. =p


And, by the way, dear Hiyashi – Miss Tech-Change-Adverse, you should totally jump onboard this bandwagon, too. (First step, new Blogger; second step, new Gmail! =p) Pasti tak menyesal! Hahaha. For a quick overview to know more about the new Gmail before you make the move over from Yesterday, watch this:


2 comments :

Jovin Wong said...

You know back then when twitter changed their interface, I super super hate it a lot lot. After months later, I still hate it, just not so a lot.

The new blogger workspace... well at least I'm not hating it. I'm rating it as "worth the effort of exploring".

Gmail? Let's wait till I come to terms with blogger first. Hahaha. Baby steps, baby steps.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jovin Wong
– So you must hate Facebook with a vengeance cos they change their interface even more than Blogger or Twitter! Haha.

By the way, your latest LEPAK series looked ok. Only 1 sticky word.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!