Friday, September 10, 2010

Alamak!!

I got up bright and early to blog about my new bath toy and even went on and on about it for – I dunno – about a million paragraphs? But guess what?? I walked into the bath, turned on the shower, and realised about 2 minutes too late that I totally forgot to bring in my new RM19.90 scrub. -_-


Fail max max maximum punya fail max.


So... although I am now all done with my shampoo, conditioner, cleanser and body wash equipped bath, I still don't feel very clean. AGAIN!!! >(

13 comments :

陳一豪 said...

Hmm should have called me and I would gladly have passed it to you teehee wtf.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: 陳一豪
– Haha. You wish lah. Haha.

Jeffro said...

That's what blogging can do to you =P

Lissa said...

Mine usually sits there for the first week. Until I put it into the bathroom. THEN I see it -after- I soap up. HAHA. Oops.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. So you end up not paying attention to other things? =p


ATTN: Lissa
– OMG, that happened to me tonight!! I lathered up and then realised that I didn't use my sponge!! -_-'

Lissa said...

LOL! Cos you're not used to having it around. :P

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– Yeah. But... 7 days make a habit. So... 7 days! 7 days! 7 days!

Lissa said...

Only 7 days? >.> I'd take a fortnight or so.

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Lissa
– I'm not sure. Haha. I just fire only. =p

Jeffro said...

yeah! that's the norm, you focus yourself on one thing, "drown" yourself in it, and you "got lost" in it =D

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Haha. But but but... this is a bath we're talking about! I'm not supposed to forget bath stuff! Hahaha.

Jeffro said...

Well, I guess you lost focus on that =P That's what being too engrossed in blogging can do to you. Hahaha

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Jeffro
– Hahaha. Ya la. Need to stop blogging liao. *GRIN*

Post a Comment

Talk to me!