Wednesday, July 01, 2009

We're Highly Skilled

...at ruining pictures. =p


It all started with me wanting to take my Photo of the Day for Project 365 (which is still ongoing, by the way – you guys just don't get to see the pictures cos Procrastination's winning all our fights). I whipped out the Omnia, got into position, put on a smile, snapped and...




...saw didjital's moving head in the picture. -_-'


So, what the heck. Since the first one's ruined already, I might as well just go through with it and ruin them all. Haha. Not like I haven't posted weird or crummy pictures of myself sempena Project 365 also.


I look constipated. Or like I just underwent
a botched root canal surgery. Haha.


And since Sausage Boy was hanging around the Creative Department harassing didjital (TSK TSK – tak kenal mati ni!), he got himself some camwhore time, too! =p


Sausage Boy and I. Don't ask about the face.
I don't know what I was thinking.


Pretty obvious who's the pro here.

*snorts*


p/s: One of these pictures are probably going to end up becoming today's Project 365 shot. Haha. But see how lah. Tengok mood nanti. I'll get to it once I get past 23 May 2009. -_-'

2 comments :

test said...

1 pix =cool
2 pix = still okay
3 pix =*spec run and hide*

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Hahahahaha. That scary meeehhhhh... =p

Post a Comment

Talk to me!