Sunday, July 05, 2009

Suit And I, We Have 缘份 (HYPY: Yuán Fèn)

I found her. The one I've been looking for. Her name is Suit and she's from the Dior family. Sounds fancy and all but she's actually really nice. In fact, she's perfect. And not stuck up in any way. A hint of chic, lotsa class, not too much bling – just the way I like my women.


Front view.


Whaddaya think?

Mature, stylish, the epitome of
understated elegance – mmm, I like.


Side view.


I'mma feelin' her and I think she's simply divine.


What about Emma, you ask? Well, all good things have to come to an end. Emma and I are through. It's over. It's the era of Dior now, and I'm marrying Suit. Why? Cos we're just MFEO. <3


One more for the road.

6 comments :

yapthomas said...

watch out for these two ladies on the road yo...

definitely both a 'killer'... ;)

Pam Song said...

ATTN: yapthomas
– I KNOW, RIIGGHHHTTT??? Hahaha. Me likeys!

test said...

My eyes! I going blind! arrgrghhhh

cuilin said...

emma =)

hon said...

everytime i see a person in shades, i cant help but say...

"where's your dog and walking cane?"

haha!

Pam Song said...

ATTN: Spectre
– Haha. Drama king.


ATTN: cuilin
– EEE! Really!?! Oh no! See, now I'm in doubt already. -_-''' Really ah? Emma nicer?


ATTN: hon
– That was so wth-worthy, man! Haha.

Post a Comment

Talk to me!